Big praise for the Old Faithful holster

This is a discussion on Big praise for the Old Faithful holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Beautiful product. Outstanding service. Unmatched guarantee. As in 'unmatched' they say, don't like it, get a refund, and keep the product. Pretty solid in my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Big praise for the Old Faithful holster

Big praise for the Old Faithful holster

Beautiful product. Outstanding service. Unmatched guarantee. As in 'unmatched' they say, don't like it, get a refund, and keep the product.
    Pretty solid in my book. This was my decision to buying their product over a corssbreed.

Got the kit, (molded / cut, etc. needed assembly) for 40ish dollars.
    Took 10 or so minutes to put together.
    Easy to follow instructions, and an outstanding product when you're done.

I'd highly recommend their product.

You get this: (at *HALF* the price of a crossbreed)

10 minutes later, you get this: (so long as you know how to operate an allen wrench and a hammer)

It's really that easy.

2. Remove Ads

I'm still waiting for mine. How long did it take to get yours? It's been a month and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I can't wait. I want to start carrying. I bought some c-clips from comp-tac to use with it. That is the only thing I saw that I didn't like about the holster.

Shoot them an email to follow up. I did the same and it helped on the delivery time.

I have both CB and OFH, like them both. OFH cost more, but you get extra stuff with them and you can't beat the warranty/purchase deal..

Still waiting on mine. May have to send an e-mail to see when they will ship it.

Today I was ready to get on my computer to send them an email to check the status of my order. When I did I saw I got an shipment email from them. Awesome. Only a few days more and I will finally be able to start carrying my firearm. I just hope my new job doesn't have any restrictions to firearms. I will find out this week when I start. Now to wait for my High Noon holster. I know that will be a while.

I've been using my Old Faithful since last October. I wear it virtually all day, everyday...and no one, even my family, knows I'm carrying. I like the fact that I can adjust the tension of the kydex, which I've done a few times due to the leather breaking in. In addition, I've hear of other hybrid holsters like OF making creaking noises after a few weeks of use. I've never had that problem...nothing but a comfortable carry with no one the wiser that I have my full-size S&W 9mm with me. Enjoy your new holster and stay safe!
    If guns kill people does that mean that pencils misspell words??

I just got mine in the mail over this past weekend too! It was simple to put together with the online video.

I think I might have to get another one at some point with some more color to it. I just went with the plain tan and black, but I still like it a lot.

I ordered one about a week ago after looking at a lot of concealment holsters. I bought this brand for two reasons: (1) the kit form makes it about half as expensive as the competitors and (2) because you can order different scabbards. I am new to handguns and know I will be buying other handguns in the future so I want to be able to switch out the scabbard. Look forward to getting mine in.

Compa,
    Took 4 weeks to get mine.
    Right now they are blasted with orders,ands its only a family business .
    I bet you receive it this week or next
    I know how it feels,...like a kid at christmas

They will tell you "Allow 2 - 4 Weeks For Delivery"

Mine took a month from order to delivered. It didn't bother me to wait. They said when I ordered it would take that long, and being a "family" business, they were honest and delivered a quality product. I recommend Old Faithful to anyone.
    OverKill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco23 View Post
    Mine took a month from order to delivered. It didn't bother me to wait. They said when I ordered it would take that long, and being a "family" business, they were honest and delivered a quality product. I recommend Old Faithful to anyone.

Same here.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I ordered one for my Shield and I use it every time I leave the house in something other than sweat pants. It's a great holster and you can't beat the price. Assembling it myself gave me more appreciation for it, since I had to put forth some effort (though not much) to get it functional. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good hybrid holster.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Got mine the other day. Only took 4 days after I got the shipment notice. It took no time putting it together but it did take several attempts to get it adjusted right. With the cant the sights printed really bad or so I thought. Maybe to someone who didn't know it wasn't there they might not notice. But I think I got it adjusted right now. I wore it the first day without the gun and didn't hardly notice it. Now to get some new pants that will fit me and the gun!
    OverKill likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links