Belly band advice

Belly band advice

This is a discussion on Belly band advice within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have read a little about belly bands on this forum and done a lot of research. It seems like a good option for me. ...

Belly band advice

I have read a little about belly bands on this forum and done a lot of research. It seems like a good option for me. I considered IWB, but frankly I don't really have the extra room in my pants.And like most women, I refuse to buy bigger jeans, lol. So, I have seen quite a few belly bands online but I just don't know which is the best. I plan on wearing a tank under it, so material isn't really a consideration. I just want something reliable and comfortable. Thanks for any input.

I just bought a generic white one on Amazon and it's great. Not a big name company, but it was cheap and effective.

Distinguished Member
    If you want to try something like a belly band check out Pistol Wear Holsters. They have a couple of options you might like to look at. I use one of their Trump Card holsters sometimes and I find it comfortable and durable. Web address is Pistol Wear - Comfortable Concealment Holsters For Concealed Carry.

Good luck!

Belly Band.... a girdle with a holster on it....

Be aware the black ones are very visible under light colored clothing.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Be aware the black ones are very visible under light colored clothing.
    But they are lacy and look great

Here's a thread along this same line with a lot of good advice.
    Has anyone tried DeepConceal.com??

"MOLON LABE"
    "come and take them"
    King Leonidas of Sparta

I, too, refuse to buy bigger pants, and I hate wearing a belt. My Supertuck fits inside my regular pants and it's not too bad, but I hate wearing a belt. Also, I hate looking like I am even an inch bigger than I am.

I really want the Crossbreed belly band, I think it just came out not very long ago. The holster part sticks on with velcro to the belly band, and you can order different holster parts, too. The problem for me is that it won't fit a Glock 19. (I have a smaller pistol for hotter weather, but I don't think I want a belly band for hotter weather, and also they don't make it for my particular smaller pistol with the laser it's got on it. I considered moving to a Glock 26 instead of my current "tiny niney" LC9, but the 26 seems too similar to my 19. I don't think I could justify keeping both, and I really like my 19)

I won't wear a Glock without a Kydex trigger guard (I just personally can't do it), and I've been considering getting something like the "Zack" at Dale Fricke Holsters, so I can just have the trigger guard, and then putting THAT inside another belly band, or the SmartCarry. I'm not sure how it would work. I'm not very experienced with any of this.

Links