Holster for Pt 145

Holster for Pt 145

This is a discussion on Holster for Pt 145 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any suggestions?...

Holster for Pt 145

Any suggestions?

Lead Moderator
    Alot depends on what you want. IWB, OWB , nylon, leather kydex. Decide what you like, browse the holster makers .
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by beagler View Post
    Any suggestions?

Did you just recently purchase this? Ive been dieing to find a PT145....No luck though. If you got it recently maybe you know of a dealer that has more???

Distinguished Member
    Any suggestions?
    Tom makes them:
    http://southernholsters.ecrater.com/
    RKBA

John

Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    Did you just recently purchase this? Ive been dieing to find a PT145....No luck though. If you got it recently maybe you know of a dealer that has more???
    I just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago, dealer ordered through Davidsons.
    I have a belt & holster coming from Rafter S. K&D makes one for the MIlPro too, find links to both at the top of this page.
    I'm a child of the 60's, but I got over it.

Quote Originally Posted by sisco View Post
    I just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago, dealer ordered through Davidsons.
    I have a belt & holster coming from Rafter S. K&D makes one for the MIlPro too, find links to both at the top of this page.
    I'm on Davidsons site, and I found the SS models. But it says they are DAO, and I wanted to get the newer version which is SA/DA. I was wondering which version you got.....maybe their info is just out of date. Please let me know. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and pay the extra $$ for davidsons or just wait it out. A dealer here said he could get them for 319 when they are in stock...but he doesnt know when the supplier will have any

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerjh View Post
    Never been to that site before...thanks for sharing soonerjh!
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

It's the newer DA/SA with the Heinie sights. I was concerned about what was shown on the website too.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srfl View Post
    Never been to that site before...thanks for sharing soonerjh!
    no prob! he is a member here btw, goes by taurus9.
    RKBA

John

Quote Originally Posted by sisco View Post
    It's the newer DA/SA with the Heinie sights. I was concerned about what was shown on the website too.
    Did you just chance it, or call, or contact them in anyway to verify this?

Seams like a pretty steep price hike. I can get one through them for $380.....and if I where to wait....I guess I could eventually get one from a dealer here for $340 (with tax)
    Is their "LIFETIME WARENTEE" really worth anything (especially considering taurus already has that)
    Did you have to pay any other tax or fees when the gun was delivered to your dealer?
    How long does it take to get there?

Sorry for all the questions not even pertaining to holsters

I just chanced it. Apparently Davidsons hasn't updated their website.
    I paid $380 out the door. The gun itself was $300 (dealer cost) then his 10% markup, $20 freight and $26 sales tax. That's the way he does all his sales, if he doesn't have something in stock he'll hand you his distribitor catalog and tell you to add 10% and freight to whatever you find in there that you want. The gunshop is only open on weekends, I had him order it on a Friday and picked it up the next Friday.

As far as the Davidsons Lifetime warranty goes a few years ago I bought a Ruger SP101 from the same dealer and had problems with it. He sent it back to Davidsons and I had a new gun the next week. That happened twice the second gun malfunctioned too, a week later I had another one. Sure beat shipping it back to Ruger on my own dime and waiting a month or so.

Not sure where you are in PA, but Vance's in Columbus has them on sale for 319.99 (stainless). That is what I paid. Also, for 350 out the door you can have it send to your FFL from Austintown Sports in Youngstown OHio. There # is 330-792-1313.

Not sure where you are in PA, but Vance's in Columbus has them on sale for 319.99 (stainless). That is what I paid. Also, for 350 out the door you can have it send to your FFL from Austintown Sports in Youngstown OHio. There # is 330-792-1313.
    Im not sure if you live there or what...so correct me if im wrong. I called there 3 days ago, becuase they had an ad on gunsamerica, that stated they had all calibers in stock, in SS. But when i called they only had the pt145 in black, not stainless. Are you local there, and know they have SS? or are you referring to the ad?

Talking

i use a Don Hume model J.I.T. and like it alot. and price is good at about $30. shipped.

I do not live near Austintown, but I just put a stainless in layway last night at Kames Sports Center in Canton, OHio. 330-499-4558. I paid 320 plus tax.

Links