Foxx holster

Foxx holster

This is a discussion on Foxx holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a foxx hybrid and love it. My question is I have been thinking of trying appendix carry and was wondering if anyone has ...

Thread: Foxx holster

Foxx holster

I have a foxx hybrid and love it. My question is I have been thinking of trying appendix carry and was wondering if anyone has done this with their little fox or foxx trap. Gun I will carrying is a M&P Shield.

Any pictures would be great thanks.

I have an SR40C with a little foxx that I use for appendix carry and it works pretty well. Appendix is not my favorite but it isnt bad when I need too, usually when I am driving.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I am worried about the ride height and not being high enough to get a good grip on the draw.

Screw it I ordered the "Trapp" I will report back to let people know how it is.

lol I have looked at the trapp myself.... I dont Appendix carry often but I havent noticed any issues with my little foxx. If you dont like it you have like two weeks to return it. Waiting to see how you like it.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

I am pretty small guy 5'10" 175lbs so I think appendix will work plus if it doesn't i can adjust the cant and wear it at 4 o'clock.

If the trapp is anything like my Little Foxx, you will love it. I dont wear the little fox everyday, but it is very comfortable for tossing on when I need to run to the store or need a small discreet holster. Im a big guy...... 5'9 250 ish...so appendix doesnt work well for me due to my larger " forward mounted energy reserve"...aka beer belly
    ~Daniel Webster

Sponsored Links