Flash Bang Bra Holsters

Flash Bang Bra Holsters

This is a discussion on Flash Bang Bra Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nhr8kG...yer_detailpage...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Flash Bang Bra Holsters

Only 2 replies but 22 views....hmmmm!
    Phaedrus likes this.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    i saw this the other day. seems...different. and the lady at 41 seconds need to work on her grip.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

From the looks of the videos you are basically stuffing part or all of the barrel inside your bra. I'm pretty sure that's not going to work for me, even with a smaller gun. Stuffing anything in there for a day is not going to be comfortable. I never ordered one because I read a lot of not-so-great reviews about it not fitting or being comfortable, and because I like to carry a Glock 19, which will not fit. I'd like to know if anyone actually uses one of these every day.

Supposedly you can use it as an IWB, too.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fish View Post
    Only 2 replies but 22 views....hmmmm!
    I came for the flash, but stayed for the bang!
    lionround likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Love the video. Don't know if am quite enamored with the concept.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

I just keep having visions of my "Moobs" falling out in full view of everyone!!!
    squid86, Bad Bob and RKflorida like this.
    "If you only knew the power of the dark side!" - Darth Vader

VIP Member
    I have to wonder if this would be very comfortable.

Yes, wearing a gun should be comforting, not comfortable.

It's an interesting concept. I just wonder if the execution is perfected.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    If there's no other way to carry concealed then this would have to do the trick, but I can't imagine it would be comfortable at all. If I'm not mistaken, the pistols they were using could probably be just as easily concealed in the pocket, too, or in a belly band, which would seem to have more application.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

FWIW, I have met Lisa Looper, the lady in the video, who is also the owner. she and her husband operate Looper Law Enforcement holsters and I ran into her at her booth at last year's NRA meeting.

She was demonstrating the rig and the others in that series and we talked for awhile about them. I ended up buying one for my wife, who loved the concept, but found it a bit intrusive on her frame. Wifey is 5'5" and fairly well endowed, and for her, it just wasn't comfortable. We called Lisa and she suggested the "Marylin" holster, which rides at the outside of the bra area in sort of the same general real estate that a high shoulder holster would sit....just inside the bra.

That turned out to be perfect for my wife! She loves it and wears it pretty regularly. No print, no discomfort, no problem. It sort of requires a v-neck top to be used effectively, but I never complain about THAT!

Like most holsters, the comfort level depends on the body type of the user. I doubt that these would be much fun for very slender or smaller women, but if there is a bit of ..... uh... fullness in that area, the rig might work pretty well.

Caveat Emptor.
    bigmacque likes this.
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

I use the Flashbang with my Shield. Carry it that way probably at least 80% of the time. While its not the most comfortable thing I've ever worn, t's not bad either once I got used to it and got it adjusted just right. I'm slender/small but it works for me and has a push up effect which I can't complain about! I absolutely love that it's opened my wardrobe back up - I was getting frustrated with looser shirts with IWB. I can wear the Flashbang with most of my tank tops and no cover garment and with the FL heat I love that! It's a little hot/sweaty in the heat, I'm planning on lining the side that touches my skin with something, just need to figure out what. If I'm wearing a looser shirt I go ahead and carry IWB, usually my XD, but otherwise it's the Shield in my bra!
    bigmacque likes this.

My wife carries her nano in a flashbang sometimes. I never hear her complain about discomfort much but she did put some mole skin on the side against her skin. With some of her outfits its her only holster that conceals well.
    Lish likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    I use the Flashbang with my Shield. Carry it that way probably at least 80% of the time. While its not the most comfortable thing I've ever worn, t's not bad either once I got used to it and got it adjusted just right. I'm slender/small but it works for me and has a push up effect which I can't complain about! I absolutely love that it's opened my wardrobe back up - I was getting frustrated with looser shirts with IWB. I can wear the Flashbang with most of my tank tops and no cover garment and with the FL heat I love that! It's a little hot/sweaty in the heat, I'm planning on lining the side that touches my skin with something, just need to figure out what. If I'm wearing a looser shirt I go ahead and carry IWB, usually my XD, but otherwise it's the Shield in my bra!
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkw12 View Post
    My wife carries her nano in a flashbang sometimes. I never hear her complain about discomfort much but she did put some mole skin on the side against her skin. With some of her outfits its her only holster that conceals well.

I was just going to recommend that to Lish in the above post! That would be the perfect thing to line it with to enhance comfort.
    Lish likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I should get one of these for my wife. Seems pretty easy to use.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

My wife has a huge rack. This would be perfect for her.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links