Ruger LCP pocket holster with ct

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP pocket holster with ct within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Been looking around on the forum for a pocket holster for my lcp. I have been carrying it for a couple years but I am ...

Thread: Ruger LCP pocket holster with ct

Ruger LCP pocket holster with ct

Been looking around on the forum for a pocket holster for my lcp. I have been carrying it for a couple years but I am thinking about getting a crimson trace lazer for it, so I need a new pocket holster. I like the leather holsters but may be open to other materials. Ay ideas? Thanks benji

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    When I bought the CT for my LCP it came with a DeSantis Nemesis Holster and a life time supply of batteries. The holster works well, and I also have a Guru wallet holster that I use when wearing a Blazer or suit.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

I ordered a De Santis Pocket-Tuk made for the Ruger LCP with CT laser. I originally ordered it for occasions where I would carry with a tucked in shirt, but the belt clip can be removed to turn it into a pocket carry holster as well. I find that I put it to that use more often than IWB tuckable. It works great.

Links