Milt Sparks Executive Companion

This is a discussion on Milt Sparks Executive Companion within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My Milt Sparks Executive Companion that I ordered Dec. 4th shipped today! Now I just have to wait until Nov or so for the Kimber ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Easy8
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By rockymax
  • 1 Post By multistage

Thread: Milt Sparks Executive Companion

My Milt Sparks Executive Companion that I ordered Dec. 4th shipped today!

Now I just have to wait until Nov or so for the Kimber Super Carry Ultra + that will go in it to get here. I ordered it from a LGS who called Kimber right in front of me and ordered it.

Getting used to being patient lately. Not something I've learned to be good at. Can't wait to see them together and carry daily.

Grateful to be able to acquire such quality. Very.

Post some pics when you get it. I ordered a Milt Sparks Nexus a couple of days ago for my 1911. I'm looking at September at the earliest. Urgh!

Been using milt sparks holsters over 20 years best i have ever tried, have summer specials for every carry gun an versa max for several others. Very comfortable and durable.
    Smarshe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    Post some pics when you get it. I ordered a Milt Sparks Nexus a couple of days ago for my 1911. I'm looking at September at the earliest. Urgh!
    I will. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    Been using milt sparks holsters over 20 years best i have ever tried, have summer specials for every carry gun an versa max for several others. Very comfortable and durable.
    Great to know. They seem to be the best.
    Thank you.

Pics

image.jpg

Got my holster today. It's a work of art. It's for a Kimber 3" 1911 that is still on order, but I was happy to see my Kimber Solo fits perfectly. As if it were made for it.

It feels so comfortable. I'm wearing it now on the couch and its not even there. It also has to do with the $90 belt. Worth every penny. After so many years of carrying, I now get it. Good belt + great holster = carrying with comfort and confidence.

I'm a Milt Sparks fan as well. Fads will come & go. Hybrids will popularly run their course. Remoras & other "sticky" holsters have their place. But a Milt Sparks holster will always mean the carrier has an appreciation for what professional gunfighters have know for years. Quality & function ALWAYS stand the test of time. Is that a "H" (horsehide)? I have a SSII-H for my G19 and (IMHO) nothing (NOTHING!) feels/works better!
    Smarshe likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Administrator
    MILT SPARKS ~~~>

None better. Wear it in good health.
    Smarshe likes this.

Very, very nice. +1 on a quality belt/holster.
    Smarshe likes this.

Agreed. I have several Sparks holsters. Like the VMIIs for my 1911s, SSIIs for everything else. Ordered a VMII for my new Commander and a 55BN for my Kimber. Long wait.
    Smarshe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    I'm a Milt Sparks fan as well. Fads will come & go. Hybrids will popularly run their course. Remoras & other "sticky" holsters have their place. But a Milt Sparks holster will always mean the carrier has an appreciation for what professional gunfighters have know for years. Quality & function ALWAYS stand the test of time. Is that a "H" (horsehide)? I have a SSII-H for my G19 and (IMHO) nothing (NOTHING!) feels/works better!
    The reverse side is horse hide. The rest is cow hide. The craftsmanship is awesome.

You don't hear much abt these, but my favorite holster is the Milt Sparks watch six IWB. I use it with my Glock 20SF 10mm and it work better then any other holster out there IMO.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Links