ubg holsters

This is a discussion on ubg holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just place my first order with UBG for an IWB. I got a little concerned when I payed with pay pal, the charge went ...

Thread: ubg holsters

Talking ubg holsters

I just place my first order with UBG for an IWB. I got a little concerned when I payed with pay pal, the charge went through with no order form to follow. A call to the business number on a Sunday was answered right away. Nate if you read this, thanks. The order was placed via telephone and all went well. Not many businesses that I know of are open 7 days a week and not that many people want to talk shop on a Sunday. He did. I look forward to my new rig.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Our Nate is one of many esteemed members here - in fact I'll bet we have the cream of the holster makers all as members - well darned nearly

BTW - doubt I have yet added --

Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Thanks for the welcome. I found his name and products here. I've have been back and forth on buying an IWB and decided from the pictures that have been posted here and the price, I couldn't go wrong on trying one.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Thanks kcarragher.

I don't have internet access at my new house,yet but I'll get that order form fixed as soon as I can.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Thumbs up UBG's the best!!

Just got my new holsters in from Nate a few days ago. I can't say enough good things about Nate, perfect quality, great workmanship, exactly what I wanted, quick response.

I got an IWB holster for my Kel-Tec P11 and a pocket holster for my NAA 22mag mini revolver. I haven't got to try the P11 (as I'm still waiting on the GUN I ordered last month!! - The holster got here first - way to go Nate!). I carry and LOVE my NAA pocket holster ALL day, EVERY day with perfect satisfaction!

For those of you who haven't seen Nate's site yet: http://www.ubgholsters.com/ - check it out!

Nate said he's going to try to post pics of my NAA pocket holster soon . . . you've just gotta see it - holds my gun securely and holds five extra rounds. It's just great!

Carry safe,

ccWV
    The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent, . . . that it is their RIGHT AND DUTY TO BE AT ALL TIMES ARMED . . . Thomas Jefferson (June 5, 1824)

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry View Post
    Our Nate is one of many esteemed members here - in fact I'll bet we have the cream of the holster makers all as members - well darned nearly

BTW - doubt I have yet added --

Now if only "Uncle Lou" would drop in every now and then.

Links