Grab-n-go holsters

This is a discussion on Grab-n-go holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi folks. I currently have the galco kink-tuk holster for my m&p9c. I use it for days off and weekends. It takes a bit of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Grab-n-go holsters

Grab-n-go holsters

Hi folks. I currently have the galco kink-tuk holster for my m&p9c. I use it for days off and weekends. It takes a bit of time to put on and a hassle to do quickly. And yes I have the proverbial box o holsters. But what Im looking for is a holster that is comfortable has good retention and you can put on quick. This will be when I get off work scince we cant carry at work. I can come home from work and put it on fast and do what ever I need to do in the evening. I carry iwb also. Do any of you use a holster like this. I know different shapes and sizes will have different results. But im looking for some options for this. Thanks guys and gals and stay safe.

2. Remove Ads

Remora. Just stick it in your waistband and go. Plus they are pretty inexpensive so if you don't like it you're not out a lot of money.
    Darrow75 likes this.

A Remora will fit the bill, it's comfortable and works well. Also I just got a Slient Thunder from Garrett Industries, this is a minimalist kytex that I love and is really comfortable.

CSL
    I have no experience with it, but I know the Foxx holsters Foxx trap was designed specifically for that purpose. From what I hear people like them.
    Bible thumpin', gun totin' Hoosier

Join the NRA

I use a Fobus paddle holster for my G19. very quick on and off, great retention, but as far as comfortable...I'm sure there is something better out there. I really think that one will go in the "droor" when my Ares Ranger comes in. I think it's gonna dig in my side. As for now it works. That my 2 cents.

I have a Remora for my LC9 that seems to fit the "grab and go" category. Additionally, thanks to another member of this forum who lent me a HighNoon Public Secret for my G 36, I would recommend looking at the HighNoon. I can remove and reinsert the Public Secret quickly and with little effort. The Public Secret is very comfortable and a quality product.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I have a advantage of being retired so my Crossbreed is always ready and in the am move weapon from Blackhawk bed holster to IWB and one of BUG is in my max pack for longer trips but the rest is top secret

Remora, Sticky holsters, and I just recently started using a desantis nemesis pocket holster as an iwb for my xds.

Remora, Foxx Holsters Fox Trap or the little foxx...... anything of similiar design
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Distinguished Member
    Like almost everyone else noted, Remora. It is as fast as anything could be. And, as noted, they are relatively inexpensive to try.

Quote Originally Posted by kathys View Post
    Remora. Just stick it in your waistband and go. Plus they are pretty inexpensive so if you don't like it you're not out a lot of money.
    ^Yep.^

Have to agree with the remora. I keep mine in my car and use it for cross draw while driving and than switch to my milt sparks summer special upon arrival

Another +1 for Remora. They are literally "grab-N-go". No clips or belt holes. Put the gun in the Remora, situate it in your waistband and GO!!!
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I have a c5 minimalist holster and love it. Btw it's for a glock 19

image.jpgimage.jpg

Either works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links