Where to find a holster for a ....well, not usual carry gun

This is a discussion on Where to find a holster for a ....well, not usual carry gun within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone suggest a holster for this bad boy?...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MidWorld

Thread: Where to find a holster for a ....well, not usual carry gun

Anyone suggest a holster for this bad boy?

http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

VIP Member
    This one is what I carry my DeltaPoint equipped Glock 17 in, as shown in my avatar. Just specify the RMR cutout. Ohio Special IWB - MidWorld Holster
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

If you are looking for an IWB, I would recommend Concealment Solutions - Custom made concealment holsters, although there are many other great holster makers out there. You can talk to the owner/craftsman personally to discuss your specific needs. They do custom work at a very reasonable price (RMR, lasers, lights)

I have a Black Mamba CE, and love it (although I don't have an RMR on my gun).
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Try Panther Concealment Custom Kydex Holsters and Knife Sheaths E-mail Jim with a picture, He just did a FS 40 OWB for me, but I think it would work even with your sight. I would at least talk to him, these holsters are custom made and reasonably priced.
    IMG_0007-001.JPG

I am sure I can help you out.
    Mike1956 likes this.

I bet Garrett can build you a Silent Thunder to accommodate that rig if you don't find something else.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MidWorld View Post
    I am sure I can help you out.
    So am I. In fact, I am so sure that I will buy it for what the customer has in it if he is unhappy with it.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I believe Dale Fricke has a Kydex rig in his line specifically for RMR equipped pistols.

Links