Help me out, cause I know you can.

This is a discussion on Help me out, cause I know you can. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So my question is this. I have a G19 that I intend on concealment as soon as my Supertuck Deluxe arrives. I currently have no ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help me out, cause I know you can.

Help me out, cause I know you can.

So my question is this. I have a G19 that I intend on concealment as soon as my Supertuck Deluxe arrives. I currently have no gun belt, and would love to hear opinions on the best gun belt for my type of carry. I will be carrying 4:30 on strong right side, mags on left at 7:30. Thanks in advance for everyones contribution.

2. Remove Ads

Any rigid leather belt should work. You want to make sure you order a belt bigger than your pant size to accommodate for the fun you are about to shove in there. I use a polymer reinforced nylon belt from 5.11 tactical. Of course, leather isn't really my thing.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Look up Curt with FatBoy Belts. He's in Monroe. Looks like you're not far from him. I've got 2 of them and love them. I know Curt as well and he's a good guy to deal with. Here is his Etsy page.

Fat Boy Belt by TwoFoolsLeatherGoods on Etsy

This belt will probably outlive me.

I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Distinguished Member Array Phaedrus's Avatar
    Any good belt will work. I have two purpose made gun belts from BullhideBelts.com.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

AG Gunleather. The end.

What about stiffener. Is that gonna be overkill for a pretty light pistol/mags rigs?

Oh and what is stiffening agent??

I also like the ranger belt from... I forget, but its got many color options. Oh and a pretty cool buckle. Not sure about the buckle tho. Not sure how to lace it thru some of my tighter jeans??

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    Look up Curt with FatBoy Belts. He's in Monroe. Looks like you're not far from him. I've got 2 of them and love them. I know Curt as well and he's a good guy to deal with. Here is his Etsy page.

Fat Boy Belt by TwoFoolsLeatherGoods on Etsy

This belt will probably outlive me.

That looks like a really tuff belt. Not sure if I like the front end on it tho. It would ideally be black leather with silver/nickle accents or synthetic materials.

thebeltman.net

Best belt I have ever owned. They have lots of options, but also have quick ship belts so you do not have to wait for one to be made. I wear it with any outfit and it looks niec enough to be semi formal, and casual enough for everyday use. First thing I thought of when I opened the box it was in was "man I am glad my dad didn't have one of these when I was a kid"
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Also the stippling on your gun. Did you do this/ process? I assume a torch and nail, and vise grips?

I completly agree with that statement. My ass would for sure been grass :)

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    AG Gunleather. The end.
    Well crap, I've been doing it wrong. I've never even heard of AG Gunleather but I didn't know they were the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by MadGunner420 View Post
    I also like the ranger belt from... I forget, but its got many color options. Oh and a pretty cool buckle. Not sure about the buckle tho. Not sure how to lace it thru some of my tighter jeans??
    Ares Gear makes them. The buckle isn't about being cool. The buckle itself doesn't lace through your loops anyways....it's hard to explain but easy once you have it in hand. It is awesome because you cinch it to the perfect size in the morning and then every time you undo your belt you be back to perfect size with a simple click instead of tugging on a regular friction riggers belt or hitting between hole sizes on regular belts.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkykb View Post
    Well crap, I've been doing it wrong. I've never even heard of AG Gunleather but I didn't know they were the end all be all.

Ares Gear makes them. The buckle isn't about being cool. The buckle itself doesn't lace through your loops anyways....it's hard to explain but easy once you have it in hand. It is awesome because you cinch it to the perfect size in the morning and then every time you undo your belt you be back to perfect size with a simple click instead of tugging on a regular friction riggers belt or hitting between hole sizes on regular belts.
    I understand the latching of the buckle . Please explain the lacing in the am.

Sorry how does it work with daily carry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links