please help!! Ares Gear Ranger belt

This is a discussion on please help!! Ares Gear Ranger belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered my belt the other night, and would like to make sure I gt the sizing correct. I where a 34-36 jean more 36 ...

I ordered my belt the other night, and would like to make sure I gt the sizing correct. I where a 34-36 jean more 36 than 34. I loaded up my gear and took measurement like site says, and got about 38in so I ordered the xl which is a 36-42. Someone told me they think I might have ordered to big, based on his experience. Please help and le me know how you measured for this belt and how it worked when you got it, big, small?. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.
    In GOD, and GLOCK I TRUST.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

VIP Member
    I would suggest you call the manufacturer. They will be able to help you far more that we can.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Another guy on here just ordered one and should give us his findings shortly. As I told him I wear 32 pants which equates to a medium going by their measuring. They adviced me to go larger so I did and went with large. It was too big so I had to pay shipping back to them($14.50) cause I shipped fast mail. Medium which is what I had originally figured fit perfect. It adj at mid point. I would say 34 pants would be large from my experience. Now 36 could swing to xl? I was a little upset that they talked me into ordering large when measuring with their standards said medium. Oh well, great belt though.

Links