Tueller Holsters - Review and pics

This is a discussion on Tueller Holsters - Review and pics within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted to pass on some pics and info on one of the"little guys" who I think does very nice work. Tueller Holsters - HOME ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoeyG

Thread: Tueller Holsters - Review and pics

I wanted to pass on some pics and info on one of the"little guys" who I think does very nice work. Tueller Holsters - HOME
    CZ75 Compact in all black, Glock 26 in cordovan with black shark, and a stainless and blued PPK/S in black with black shark. These are all the IWB #1 models. I think the workmanship, price and service is exceptional.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    NICE !!!

Never heard of them. Very nice!!

Very nice looking work will have to check them out, thanks for the heads up.

nice they look a lot like my winthrop iwb holster.. i love it

XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

Tueller has decent prices and a fast turn around time; like 2-3 weeks! I have now purchased three rigs from them and I think they are as good as ANY out there. They are a little heavier leather than the Winthrops; and quite stiff. Check 'em out.

Just got my Tueller IBW with reinforced mouth for a full sized 1911. A little under four weeks.

This is one nice holster; the stitching is perfect.

Nice looking skins for two great guns!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by CPO 15 View Post
    Just got my Tueller IBW with reinforced mouth for a full sized 1911. A little under four weeks.

This is one nice holster; the stitching is perfect.
    Let's have some pics!

I like the idea of being able to reholster via the reinforced top, but would this mean the holster had less retention? I want a nice leather holster for my sr9c. I added a clip to my remora so it doesn't fall down the leg of my pants anymore but for me thats still a grab and go rig.

Also, is it necessary to match the belt clip precisely to the loops? I have more than one belt, was wondering if I sized for the larger belt ( about 1/4" taller) whether that would cause problems.

Sorry, no pics; haven't mastered the iPad yet.

The holster (w/reinforced mouth) passes my retention test: insert gun, turn holster upside-down and shake.

Regarding the loop size: all my other IWBs are hybrids with clips, so I'm no expert; but it would seem that stability would be, at least a little, compromised. A 1" belt on 1.75" loops would seem to be worse than on 1.5" loops but maybe belt tightness would enhance stability. I think the slack may only be evident on the draw. Email Tueller for a more definite answer.

Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
    I wanted to pass on some pics and info on one of the"little guys" who I think does very nice work. Tueller Holsters - HOME
    CZ75 Compact in all black, Glock 26 in cordovan with black shark, and a stainless and blued PPK/S in black with black shark. These are all the IWB #1 models. I think the workmanship, price and service is exceptional.

Any chance you could post a pic of the Glock 26 being worn? I'm curious of the ride height. I currently have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II. While it is an extremely nice holster, it rides a little too high for my liking.
    Maynard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
    Any chance you could post a pic of the Glock 26 being worn? I'm curious of the ride height. I currently have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II. While it is an extremely nice holster, it rides a little too high for my liking.
    I would have to get my lazy behind up and take a pic, and I'll try to do that tomorrow, but this is one of the reasons I am such a big fan of Tueller Holsters: They ride nice and low on the beltline, more so than the VM II for sure. Yet, I can still access the weapon's grip completely.

Links