My first rig!

This is a discussion on My first rig! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; nice looking rig!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first rig!

nice looking rig!
    "Dont be afraid to go after what you want to do, and what you want to be. But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price." - Lane Frost

2. Remove Ads

Rhome should be starting on my set any day now. Nice setup. I can't wait... well... I will wait... but each set I see come out takes me closer to the day.

Added on edit: Speak of the devil, some of my stuff is due to come out of the drying box tonight! So I may have pictures tonight even.
    Last edited by cphilip; November 15th, 2006 at 09:53 PM.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Very Nice!!!
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Here is the Tan set that Rhome finished last night. He is working on the Black set now but I don't have pictures yet of that....

Last edited by cphilip; November 16th, 2006 at 05:30 PM.

nice looking rig. Its smart to start out with one of the best
    Kimber S/S tle pro

That's a great first rig, now let's talk about the nickel plated sissy pistol.............put some pearl grips on there and it would be one fine looking pimp gun.

(in case you missed the sarcasm) congrats on your gear.
    Ranger Gunleather

If light rails were needed on handguns John Browning would have included it on the 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Dunn View Post
    That's a great first rig, now let's talk about the nickel plated sissy pistol.............put some pearl grips on there and it would be one fine looking pimp gun.

(in case you missed the sarcasm) congrats on your gear.
    I was thinking about a White set with a Pink Glock but that sounded way too ____ for me.

By they way folks, Greg up there make some of the best stuff out there. You can tell by the way he is backed up. We are blessed with great holster makers on this site. And to be honest with you, compare the prices of mass produced stuff, and your better off having one of these guys make it for you exactly like you want. You don't save a whole lot buying mass produced items off what these guys will do for you. Plus you get the love and care and special touch of the maker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links