True Turnaround Time on WhiteHatHolsters?

This is a discussion on True Turnaround Time on WhiteHatHolsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered a Holster from them last week, and can't wait to get it. A Black horsehide Maxtuck. I know "3 to 4 weeks" ...

Thread: True Turnaround Time on WhiteHatHolsters?

I just ordered a Holster from them last week, and can't wait to get it. A Black horsehide Maxtuck. I know "3 to 4 weeks" is posted on their website, but I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them lately? If so, how long did it take you to get your holster? (If you can't tell, I'm fishing for hope that they're turning them around even faster).

Oh, and a disclaimer: this is an impatience thread, through and through. I imagine there's a bunch of orders ahead of mine and beyond that, it takes time to make something of quality. I'm just getting antsy to move away from my Remora holster, and am really looking forward to my new one.

I got one about 3 and a half weeks ago. From time of order to receiving it took me 3 weeks and 2 days I think.

Same here, 3 weeks and 2 days from the day my order was placed until it was at my door.

Two weeks plus one day for me about four weeks ago. Basic hybrid model.

Got mine in just over one week, a couple of years ago. Had an issue with it and was resolved in a couple of days. Great customer service and still completely happy with the holsters. That turnaround is now a few more weeks is testament to quality, service and value.

Sigh, two more weeks of impatient waiting!

From everything I've read about them and the holsters, I hope I'm not getting my expectations up too high. It seems though, that their customer service and the quality of their holsters are pretty much top of the line.

Great holsters, you'll love it. Turnaround time was about 3 weeks.

I'll echo what others have already said; great holsters.

Sponsored Links