Another remora fan..

This is a discussion on Another remora fan.. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got my remora's for my LCR last night... wore it out to dinner and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. Its a bit ...

Thread: Another remora fan..

Another remora fan..

Got my remora's for my LCR last night... wore it out to dinner and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. Its a bit of a different feel. but not bad in any way. stayed put all nuight long, and I never felt like I was going to lose it. I caN SEE THIS BECOMING MY FAVORITE CARRY COMBO VERY QUICKLY
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

I was apprehensive but I ordered a 4A for my LC9 with laser max. I must say that after wearing it for a few weeks, I've changed my mind. Enjoy!
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

so far the remora is the only holster that fits my LCR with the lasermax centerfire
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

I second this thread, got one for my M&P shield 40 with full sweat sheild and reinforced top, and got the freebie of an original plain one. I love the original for carrying and I actually use the full shield with reinforcement in between the driver's seat and center console in my car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I too got the freebie deal. I ordered my carry holster with the remora hyde lining and my freebie will be my between the seat holster for my car
    ~Daniel Webster

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mwhartman View Post
    I was apprehensive but I ordered a 4A for my LC9 with laser max. I must say that after wearing it for a few weeks, I've changed my mind. Enjoy!
    Ordered the same thing for my wife's LC9 w/Lasermax and carried it some this past week while on vacation. I am impressed with its comfort and surprised at how well it stays put. Very good product, especially considering the price.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

I use a Remora for my Ruger LC9 and Taurus TCP, they are comfortable and easy to put on and take off. However if I will b carrying all day I find t Silent Thunder from Garrett Industries is much more comfortable, it's also much easier to draw and re-holster if that should ever be needed.

The Remora is the only IWB holster that I use. Had a Crossbreed and gave it away.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I've got a Remora that I use with my M&P Shield when I need something quick to slip in or if I'm wearing basketball shorts or sweat pants. It works really well.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

How are you wearing it with the shield and basketball shorts, does not work for me with the same setup, slide all over

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Links