LCR w/ Centerfire.... Any good holsters?

This is a discussion on LCR w/ Centerfire.... Any good holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone know of any good holsters for the LCR with the centerfire Laser? I have yet to find anything good....

Thread: LCR w/ Centerfire.... Any good holsters?

LCR w/ Centerfire.... Any good holsters?

Anyone know of any good holsters for the LCR with the centerfire Laser? I have yet to find anything good.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

So you are the one that bought that abomination. :) As soon as I saw it I thought, "Holster trouble".

Try Mike Holsters. He will make you either a pocket holster or IWB one. I traced one of my guns and he is making me a holster based on the tracing for $30.

One word of advice that I give to new gun carriers is to first make sure there are holsters available for the gun you want to buy. Often, it is the other way around and sometimes people buy new or unpopular gun models and have very few choices for holsters and they end up not carrying the gun because of that. I have a family member who did that. :)
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Dog View Post
    So you are the one that bought that abomination. :) As soon as I saw it I thought, "Holster trouble".

Try Mike Holsters. He will make you either a pocket holster or IWB one. I traced one of my guns and he is making me a holster based on the tracing for $30.

One word of advice that I give to new gun carriers is to first make sure there are holsters available for the gun you want to buy. Often, it is the other way around and sometimes people buy new or unpopular gun models and have very few choices for holsters and they end up not carrying the gun because of that. I have a family member who did that. :)
    Well I am far from a new gun owner but I bought it knowing it would be a PITA for holsters. I made one myself but my skills are not good lol.Who is this mike holsters that you speak of?
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

CSL
    I think Foxx has the LaserMax Centerfire option for their Little Foxx. I noticed it when looking for a holster for my LCR.
    Bible thumpin', gun totin' Hoosier

Join the NRA

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Yes, it seems they do.

Since learning today that Ct has no plans to offer us the accu-grip that they do for J frames.

I'm looking at the Centerfire from Lasermax as an option.

So please post any Lasermax equipped LCRs and any holsters.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkston_cz View Post
    Yes, it seems they do.

Since learning today that Ct has no plans to offer us the accu-grip that they do for J frames.

I'm looking at the Centerfire from Lasermax as an option.

So please post any Lasermax equipped LCRs and any holsters.
    I have found to the Lasermax centerfire to be quite enjoyable at a very reasonable price so far. I was concerned that the push button activation would be an issue... but this has bben no problem at all even with pocket carry. So far the only holster I have that works with the Centerfire is a remora, but it works very very well. The LCR / remora Combination is super lightweight, very comfortable, with no fuss, and it allows me to pocket carry, carry IWB, and carry in my car between the seat, all with one holster. I am not dissappointed that I got the centerfire in any way....someone will take advantage of the situation eventually.
    ~Daniel Webster

CSL
    You can get the Lasermax as an add-on from Amazon for like 80 bucks. That's pretty tempting! Compare that to CT grips at $230-300
    Bible thumpin', gun totin' Hoosier

Join the NRA

Quote Originally Posted by CSL View Post
    You can get the Lasermax as an add-on from Amazon for like 80 bucks. That's pretty tempting! Compare that to CT grips at $230-300
    LaserMax CenterFire Red Laser Sight for Ruger LCR Double-Action Revolver CF-LCR
    I order from here to get rewards lol.... price is also a big reason why I got it. Far less than the laser grips.
    ~Daniel Webster

Sponsor
    Good news! We now offer the holster for the LCR with Lasermax.

Ruger LCR .38 Spc / 357 Mag with LaserMax Centerfire ACE-1 Holster

Thanks,
    Clay

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Yes, I love my SHTF LCR holster:

My review: ACES HIGH for your LCR. The SHTF GEAR ACE-1 Holster is a Winner!

but now have the Lasermax installed and really dig it!

For those that want a proven Hybrid IWB for the LCR w/lasermax, I'd say go SHTF.

I'm getting a OD Green CZ P-07 Duty next month or so, and already plan on a SHTF P-07 Duty holster from
    Clay and his crew.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Links