Current turn-around time for SHTF

This is a discussion on Current turn-around time for SHTF within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a new ACE-1 from SHTF a week ago off amazon for my new XD-S and am just wondering what the current turn-around time ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bigmacque

Thread: Current turn-around time for SHTF

I ordered a new ACE-1 from SHTF a week ago off amazon for my new XD-S and am just wondering what the current turn-around time might be on this bad boy. I cant wait to get it, im totally stoked.

Sponsor
    Today we shipped most orders placed on the 25th and 26th, so we are currently about 2 weeks out (but we have been steadily increasing out output so that time is starting to come down).

-Clay

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    SHTF is one of the most customer friendly companies I've ever dealt with for any product. Their efforts and their friendship .... and no, they did NOT pay me to say this .... are worth a little wait time, IMO.
    Taurahe and TX expat like this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Awesome. I have heard nothing but good things about their product and their company. I cant wait until i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    SHTF is one of the most customer friendly companies I've ever dealt with for any product. Their efforts and their friendship .... and no, they did NOT pay me to say this .... are worth a little wait time, IMO.
    Agreed! My turn around was about 2 1/2 weeks in the middle of April and worth every day.

I had a great conversation with Sean yesterday about an order mix up on my part and he was glad to set it straight for me. He could have easily said no and would have been justified in doing so and I would have been ok with that. Shows integrity on their part and I'll do what I can to bring them more patrons. Thanks again Sean!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    I currently have 2 SHTF gear holsters that I use regularly, and will be adding 2 more for my LCR, one for the centerfire laser, one for without. By far SHTF products are some of the best out there. You will be more than pleased with your new holster I promise. If your not ill eat the kydex off it lol. Let us knoiw what you think when you get it. BTw...the SHTF Gear horizontal mag pouch is pretty awesome as well,,,, :)
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Sponsored Links