Holsters for the Ladies

Holsters for the Ladies

This is a discussion on Holsters for the Ladies within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This has probably been talked about before, but I am curious about what holsters are working the best for all the ladies out there. What ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsHB

Thread: Holsters for the Ladies

Holsters for the Ladies

This has probably been talked about before, but I am curious about what holsters are working the best for all the ladies out there. What do you gals (and guys' wives) use?
    I'm using "The Betty" and a Remora IWB and love them both!

Not sure if you've seen this yet but there are some good ideas here:

Lots of good reading (and links) here: The Official Female Carry Reference Thread

My favorite depends on time of year, and what I'm wearing. For wintertime, I like to carry my S&W 640 in a Galco Concealable (OWB) holster, on my Galco CB2 belt.

Now that it's warm (but not hot) out, I'm wearing my Shield mostly in a Sticky holster, or a hybrid made by Ozark Holster Company.

In really hot weather, I mostly wear jogging shorts, and my P238 in a Galco bellyband.
    sensei2 likes this.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links