Old Faithful IWB for Sig P225/P6?

This is a discussion on Old Faithful IWB for Sig P225/P6? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have insight into what Old Faithful design might fit a P225/P6? They don't have a model, but I've seen some suggest P220, P226 ...

Thread: Old Faithful IWB for Sig P225/P6?

Old Faithful IWB for Sig P225/P6?

Does anyone have insight into what Old Faithful design might fit a P225/P6? They don't have a model, but I've seen some suggest P220, P226 or Glock 19 fits the P225 in other holster makes.

I called the company and they had no recommendations other than I can order one and return it if it doesn't fit. That's reassuring but I don't want to wait another month if the first one doesn't fit, so I want to get it right the first time. When comparing firearms, I think the P226 holster might be the best fit, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help!

I've searched high and low on Google to no avail. Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    From what I remember a 225/P6 is basically a 228 upper that is a SINGLE Stack mag. going to require its own holster due to the longer abnormly over sized trigger guard. The 228's i'm familar with had a rounded off trigger guard and i believe the 226 is slightly shorter.

I gave both my 228 and my 225 to my father, and I remebmer always having to holster problems.

I would recommend just getting a Milt Sparks VM-II. Sometimes you can get lucky and find VM-II's from Top Gun supply otherwise you'll wait 6 months to get one from Milt sparks. IF you can even place an order! OOO and By the way they have them in-stock..
    MILT SPARKS VM2 SIG SAUER - Top Gun Supply

I would recommend you jump on that? They are pricey but worth every penny!

Buy Once CRY ONCE!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by abigno99 View Post
    Does anyone have insight into what Old Faithful design might fit a P225/P6? They don't have a model, but I've seen some suggest P220, P226 or Glock 19 fits the P225 in other holster makes.

I called the company and they had no recommendations other than I can order one and return it if it doesn't fit. That's reassuring but I don't want to wait another month if the first one doesn't fit, so I want to get it right the first time. When comparing firearms, I think the P226 holster might be the best fit, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help!

I've searched high and low on Google to no avail. Thanks!

I normally don't post on threads asking about a specific competitors holster (because I think its bad form). But since in this case it is something they don't offer I will make an exception. I wouldn't attempt to use the incorrect holster for that gun, in general you are going to get poor/inconsistent retention and possibly sloppiness in the holster. I would definitely search for one made specifically for the 225.

We offer one Sig P225 ACE-1 Holster . I imagine with close look at some other manufacturers you will find that they are available.

Good luck in your search!

-Clay

Links