High Noon Holster

This is a discussion on High Noon Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a great experience with High Noon Holsters. I received an IWB holster for a Glock 36 and the quality and comfort of this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: High Noon Holster

High Noon Holster

I had a great experience with High Noon Holsters. I received an IWB holster for a Glock 36 and the quality and comfort of this holster is by far the best I have ever had. Their customer service was also pretty amazing. I will definitely be ordering more product from them.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg hn.jpg (206.8 KB, 117 views)
    FlaRon likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Looks good. How do you like it? Does the holster shift around any?

Is that a "Bare Asset" or the same holster (forget the name) with the tuckable option? I have a "Bare Asset" for my G30sf and love it. Good product. Good people. I even have a High Noon belt to go with it.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

It's the Down Under model. It doesn't shift at all and is very comfortable.

Distinguished Member
    Great company that makes great holsters, I have 2 myself.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I too also just got my High Noon Closing Argument a few days ago. My first impression is it looked great. It is constructed extremely well and with a lot of attention. After I tried it on my excitement unfortunately changed. It is bulkier than my hybrid holster so the bump on my hip is larger. So since I wear tucked in shirts at work it is more noticeable. Also the stitching on the inside rubs me and makes it uncomfortable. So right now I am disappointed that a holster I spent over $100 on isn't working out. Also the under side of the lip of the clip is very rough, like it wasn't finished, so I have to take extra caution to put the holster on so I don't scratch up my belt.

I am going to contact High Noon to see what they say about the two issues I have with the holster. Hopefully after spending over $100 on their product their customer service will be top notch.

The holster looks nice. I wish I could just walk into a holster showroom and try a bunch on. With the price of quality holsters these days, it's tough taking a chance.
    Oldpsufan likes this.

I also have a high noon holster but i'm not crazy about mine i want a different one. I feel that it not very Comfortable for me. I have the bodyguard 380 holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    I've used and referred CZ and other gun owners to High noon for over a decade.

As others have stated..excellent quality and superb customer service- makes them one of the top holster companies in America.

Product Line

KEV
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Cool

I have been carrying High Noon holsters for about 5 years now and love them.

Great products and great customer service.

I carry my Glock 19 and 23 in a High Noon Public Secret AIWB.

photo.jpgImage 4.jpg

FlaRon
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

VIP Member
    I have other favs for belt holsters (Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro), but I love my Under Takers from High Noon (shoulder rigs). I have them for 3 weapons.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

High Noon holsters are well-made, comfortable, and hard to beat...enjoy yours!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Compa49 View Post
    I too also just got my High Noon Closing Argument a few days ago. My first impression is it looked great. It is constructed extremely well and with a lot of attention. After I tried it on my excitement unfortunately changed. It is bulkier than my hybrid holster so the bump on my hip is larger. So since I wear tucked in shirts at work it is more noticeable. Also the stitching on the inside rubs me and makes it uncomfortable. So right now I am disappointed that a holster I spent over $100 on isn't working out. Also the under side of the lip of the clip is very rough, like it wasn't finished, so I have to take extra caution to put the holster on so I don't scratch up my belt.

I am going to contact High Noon to see what they say about the two issues I have with the holster. Hopefully after spending over $100 on their product their customer service will be top notch.
    Can't do anything about the stitching, you could try baby power on the threads that may help. The bulk is just that, its an extreme duty holster with some more features built in. With that said the correct colthes can hide anything. The clip I have never heard that about it, we can replace the clip, but shoot us a picture first. We do not want to send you the exact same thing back with a new clip that does the same thing.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by The Haig View Post
    I had a great experience with High Noon Holsters. I received an IWB holster for a Glock 36 and the quality and comfort of this holster is by far the best I have ever had. Their customer service was also pretty amazing. I will definitely be ordering more product from them.
    Thats a Black Down Under, its hard as a rock, kinda makes a click when it goes it. One of my favorite lines. Take a peek at a Down Under on steroids. Double Jeopardy Black

Double Jeopardy lg.JPG
    Alex

For those with guns for pocket carry, I highly recommend High Noon's pocket grabber holster. I looked forever to get a good stiff holster that had an outside backing with something that would actually stick and stay inside the pocket. I use this with my Kahr PM9.

DP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links