Nws SHTF holster hardware.

This is a discussion on Nws SHTF holster hardware. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got my new hardware for my SHTF holsters and I have to say ..... it rocks. SHTF changed from a flat chicago screw style ...

Thread: Nws SHTF holster hardware.

I got my new hardware for my SHTF holsters and I have to say ..... it rocks. SHTF changed from a flat chicago screw style mount to an allen head counter sunk screw type with an anchored back piece. It was pretty easy assembling. I reccomend slowly tightening the screw on the spacer alone before full assembly, to make sure the anchor points are firmly sunk into the holster. If you have a SHTF holster, you should really get the new hardware.
    Last edited by Taurahe; May 19th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I wish I could talk them into making the Horizontal Mag Holder in a little larger size! I'm really liking the SHTF Gear stuff I've bought. A ways back I even bought the leather loops to replace the kydex loops on my Theis IWB, just like the SHTF better.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I wish I could talk them into making the Horizontal Mag Holder in a little larger size! I'm really liking the SHTF Gear stuff I've bought. A ways back I even bought the leather loops to replace the kydex loops on my Theis IWB, just like the SHTF better.
    I love my horizontal mag holster too. I go back and forth between the loops and the clips but I usually have the loops on as well.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Sponsored Links