Foxx holster for Glock 26

This is a discussion on Foxx holster for Glock 26 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The next G26 Gen 4 that comes into my LGS has my name on it and it will hopefully be this week. I am looking ...

Thread: Foxx holster for Glock 26

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar

Foxx holster for Glock 26

The next G26 Gen 4 that comes into my LGS has my name on it and it will hopefully be this week. I am looking at the Foxx holsters and I was hoping someone could could give me advice on whether to go with their hybrid holster with the 2 clips o the "little Foxx" with 1 wide clip.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Little FoxX if you want to appendix carry. FoxX Hybrid if you plan to stick with the 3 to 5 o'clock strong side carry position.
    The hybrid does a fantastic job of spreading the weight of the gun over a larger area, making it feel more comfortable and lighter. The Hybrid also uses spring steel belt clips.
    The Little FoxX uses a kydex clip, which I'm not as fond of, myself, but it does allow you to adjust the angle of carry, so you can use straight up for appendix, or a 15 degree FBI forward cant for strong side carry, if desired.

I'm personally looking for a way to make an adjustable steel clip for a Little FoxX I have now.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Little FoxX if you want to appendix carry. FoxX Hybrid if you plan to stick with the 3 to 5 o'clock strong side carry position.
    The hybrid does a fantastic job of spreading the weight of the gun over a larger area, making it feel more comfortable and lighter. The Hybrid also uses spring steel belt clips.
    The Little FoxX uses a kydex clip, which I'm not as fond of, myself, but it does allow you to adjust the angle of carry, so you can use straight up for appendix, or a 15 degree FBI forward cant for strong side carry, if desired.

I'm personally looking for a way to make an adjustable steel clip for a Little FoxX I have now.
    Thank you, appendix carry is kind of out for me because it seems like I have to lean on and pick up things during the course of the day and I do not think it would be comfortable pushing the gun against my stomache. I am definitely looking toward the 3:00-5:00 position so maybe I will go with the hybrid one.

I carry my SR40C in a little foxx and I love it. It is very stable and solid and does not creep around. The clip is very wide and supports the weight of the gun nicely with no play. If you want the holster that is comfortable all day long yet easy to take on and off, the Little foxx is hard to beat. I am thinking of ordering another one for my ruger LCR just because I like the quickness of it.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Well friday I called foxx to order a IWB hybrid on the recomendation of another sr 45 owner, I talked to lisa the owners wife, she told me they were closed on the weekend and would get it out sometime this week, well today was their first day open(MONDAY) and at 4:00 eastern time I recieved a email with tracking # it has already been shipped, To get it any faster I would have to made it my self, Great service,

I carry my Nano in the little Foxx and I love it. The Kydex clip is a little narrow for my thick belt but still holds fine.

I just ordered a little foxx last night. You can easily take it on or off, which is why I ordered it. Hope to get it soon.

I had a hybrif my my kahr cm9 and it was very comfortable I am sure you will be happy with your choice
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I have a fox hybrid for my shield and I really like it for the price. Make sure to get the upgraded clips as the metal ones are really easy for your shirt to snag on. I'm not sure how long my foxx hybrid will last but its super comfortable with good retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sap03 View Post
    I have a fox hybrid for my shield and I really like it for the price. Make sure to get the upgraded clips as the metal ones are really easy for your shirt to snag on. I'm not sure how long my foxx hybrid will last but its super comfortable with good retention.
    They show J-hooks and low profile hooks. Which ones did you get?

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    In regards to the Little FoxX's belt clip, I use a couple of Blackhawk! CQC rigger belts (1.75") and an Original SOE "rigid COBRA" rigger belt (1.5") and the clip fits over both, although with the CQC belts, I have to pinch them over a bit to get the J-hook over the bottom of the belt. Tight fit. The SOE belt, the clip snaps right over with a bit of up and down play inside the "J" of the hook.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Links