Nano w/h Talon Grips, F/O Site, Remora, and Cross Draw Holster

This is a discussion on Nano w/h Talon Grips, F/O Site, Remora, and Cross Draw Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wanted to show my Nano setup in case anyone was considering options for theirs. Standard Sites P1000436.JPG Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front Site P1000458.JPG ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KCWebPlaza

Thread: Nano w/h Talon Grips, F/O Site, Remora, and Cross Draw Holster

Nano w/h Talon Grips, F/O Site, Remora, and Cross Draw Holster

Just wanted to show my Nano setup in case anyone was considering options for theirs.

Standard Sites
    P1000436.JPG

Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front Site
    P1000458.JPG

Talon Grips - Rubber
    P1000434.JPG

Remora Holster
    P1000439.JPG

Jeff Hays Cross Draw Holster
    I sit in a wheelchair, and this holster conceals well: holster rides high off belt (to get away from wheels) + narrow gun.
    P1000446.JPG
    sawfiler likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Nice post ..Thank You :)

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    here are a few more Nano pics for ya..

modified 8-round mag (7 view ports)

FoxX IWB mag pouch

Dawson F.O. front sight post with red rod insert:

Trijicon night sights installed:

Nano, with Little FoxX AIWB holster, LaserMax Centerfire laser, Trijicon sights, Bedair stainless guide rod, rubber Talon grips

with stock sights, painted logo

bone stock, fresh out of the box

Nano with Talon granulated grips (skateboard tape)
    Last edited by GlassWolf; May 23rd, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Bedair stainless guide rod (next to plastic OE guide rod with black end caps)

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Nano is on my short list!

Quote Originally Posted by sawfiler View Post
    Nano is on my short list!
    Nice pics Wolf.

After many initial Ejection issues, I'm now feeling MUCH better about the gun at the 300 round mark. I had only 1 issue today (75 rnds) using 115gr fmj range ammo. That ammo also caused an issue in my CZ, which NEVER has a problem. I was gently reminded by a Range Master awhile ago to grip this little gun securely, and that seems to have helped dramatically. If it can handle 115gr cheap ammo, I expect I will have even better results with 124 of 147 gr. It shoots 115 gr Federal HST without any issues... I expect to carry 147 gr hp's when I can find some!

Nice post. I was wondering how she shoots. My oldest son is a BIG Beretta fan. I made my son a black holster with red flames for his PX4.
    NRA Life Member

My Nano runs great. Thanks for some cool pics of what can be done to it! So far all I've done is add the Trijicon sights.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I love my Nano and cant wait to carry it now that i just got my CHL. I was also having the FTE/FTF issues and what worked well for me was to load the mags and let them sit for a week. Next trip back to the range I went from jams to only a couple jams. It's been flawless ever since and eats whatever I put in it now. Great gun!!!

I've also found sometimes that mags have to "break in". I never had that problem with the Nano but I was having some issues with some Wilson Combat mags, nosediving rounds. They recommended leaving them loaded for awhile.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

The Nano shoots great. extremely accurate. I've seen numerous reports that it's a little more accurate than a Shield, side by side, for reference.
    As for the FTE/FTF issues, I've had none. Beretta seems to have fixed that problem with the current generation of the gun.

Links