Defensive Carry banner

Nano w/h Talon Grips, F/O Site, Remora, and Cross Draw Holster

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  GlassWolf 
#1 ·
Just wanted to show my Nano setup in case anyone was considering options for theirs.

Standard Sites
Electronic device Technology Electronics Gadget Electronics accessory

Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front Site
Room Property Furniture House Home

Talon Grips - Rubber
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Remora Holster
Metal

Jeff Hays Cross Draw Holster
I sit in a wheelchair, and this holster conceals well: holster rides high off belt (to get away from wheels) + narrow gun.
Handgun holster Revolver Metal

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
here are a few more Nano pics for ya..

modified 8-round mag (7 view ports)

FoxX IWB mag pouch

Dawson F.O. front sight post with red rod insert:

Trijicon night sights installed:

Nano, with Little FoxX AIWB holster, LaserMax Centerfire laser, Trijicon sights, Bedair stainless guide rod, rubber Talon grips

with stock sights, painted logo

bone stock, fresh out of the box

Nano with Talon granulated grips (skateboard tape)

#4 ·
Bedair stainless guide rod (next to plastic OE guide rod with black end caps)

#6 ·
Nice pics Wolf.

After many initial Ejection issues, I'm now feeling MUCH better about the gun at the 300 round mark. I had only 1 issue today (75 rnds) using 115gr fmj range ammo. That ammo also caused an issue in my CZ, which NEVER has a problem. I was gently reminded by a Range Master awhile ago to grip this little gun securely, and that seems to have helped dramatically. If it can handle 115gr cheap ammo, I expect I will have even better results with 124 of 147 gr. It shoots 115 gr Federal HST without any issues... I expect to carry 147 gr hp's when I can find some!

#8 ·
My Nano runs great. Thanks for some cool pics of what can be done to it! So far all I've done is add the Trijicon sights.

#9 ·
I love my Nano and cant wait to carry it now that i just got my CHL. I was also having the FTE/FTF issues and what worked well for me was to load the mags and let them sit for a week. Next trip back to the range I went from jams to only a couple jams. It's been flawless ever since and eats whatever I put in it now. Great gun!!!

#10 ·
I've also found sometimes that mags have to "break in". I never had that problem with the Nano but I was having some issues with some Wilson Combat mags, nosediving rounds. They recommended leaving them loaded for awhile.

#11 ·
The Nano shoots great. extremely accurate. I've seen numerous reports that it's a little more accurate than a Shield, side by side, for reference.
As for the FTE/FTF issues, I've had none. Beretta seems to have fixed that problem with the current generation of the gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.