Need a Cross Draw for in the car

This is a discussion on Need a Cross Draw for in the car within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi guys i want to carry my Colt Agent cross draw when seated in the car. Im considering the Bell Charter Oak's Co-pilot and the ...

Thread: Need a Cross Draw for in the car

Hi guys i want to carry my Colt Agent cross draw when seated in the car. Im considering the Bell Charter Oak's Co-pilot and the Ken Null Vampire.

Does anyone have experience with these or other recommendation?

Regards, Racingsnake

Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with either of those holsters but the Oak's Copilot sure looks good.
    My own system for driving is a Remora in the belt at crossdraw position. The gun is transferred to the regular strongside belt holster before dismounting and the Remora is stashed in the car for future use. It ain't fancy but poor people have poor ways.

Thanks for the reply. My only reservation about the co pilot and the Null rig is the cost.

Do you carry the Remora inside your waistband or between the belt and trousers?

Another vote for the Remora. Inside the underwear, against the skin; for maximum "stick."

Quote Originally Posted by Racingsnake View Post
    Thanks for the reply. My only reservation about the co pilot and the Null rig is the cost.

Do you carry the Remora inside your waistband or between the belt and trousers?
    Inside the waist band. I don't use those things for all day carry but have found them to be handy placed in crossdraw position for driving.

Sponsored Links