Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster"

This is a discussion on Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster" within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here a few pics of the Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster" with my Glock 23 Quick-Ship Phantom Modular Holster I really like this holster ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster"

  1. #1
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465

    Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster"

    Here a few pics of the Raven Concealment Systems "Phantom Modular Holster" with my Glock 23 Quick-Ship Phantom Modular Holster








    I really like this holster alot, so much so I think im going to sell my INCOG which i posted pics of here: Have you tried this IWB?

    I also have the belt loops so i can use the Raven as a IWB also. Hope this helps someone out.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    VIP Member
    Array RoadRunner71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,323
    Looks good - just like a RCS rig should.

    One of these days I'm going to get around to ordering their pancake wing attachments for OWB. It's supposed to help the holster ride even closer than it already does.
    Christopher67 likes this.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

  4. #3
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Looks good - just like a RCS rig should.

    One of these days I'm going to get around to ordering their pancake wing attachments for OWB. It's supposed to help the holster ride even closer than it already does.

    I was thinking about order their pancake attachments also, will update this post when i do.

  5. #4
    Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,403
    I am impressed that a t-shirt is able to cover the G23 up as well as it does. Looks like a well built holster. I recently picked up a Blackdog Concealement Holster for my Glock 30 that looks very similar to the Raven.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

    --- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

  6. #5
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    I am impressed that a t-shirt is able to cover the G23 up as well as it does. Looks like a well built holster. I recently picked up a Blackdog Concealement Holster for my Glock 30 that looks very similar to the Raven.

    Hows the retention on the Blackdog holsters?

  7. #6
    Member Array sparkykb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    424
    I use Raven holsters exclusively for my Glocks. Phantom, Phantom with light, and Vanguard 2. I always carry IWB with the soft loops though. Very concealable and also pretty comfortable. I love that they have the quick ship options now, it used to be painful to wait a few months for a holster to ship but still worth it! Great holsters and great customer service if you do happen to have any problems.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Array The Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    I am impressed that a t-shirt is able to cover the G23 up as well as it does. Looks like a well built holster. I recently picked up a Blackdog Concealement Holster for my Glock 30 that looks very similar to the Raven.
    I can't tell if he's wearing it from the photo,but I have found that the Pancake Attachment is fantastic for pulling the holster in tight against the body.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

  9. #8
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fish View Post
    I can't tell if he's wearing it from the photo,but I have found that the Pancake Attachment is fantastic for pulling the holster in tight against the body.

    No im wearing the holster stock as it comes, im going to order the pancake attachments later today though.

  10. #9
    Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
    Hows the retention on the Blackdog holsters?
    The retention is not bad and it comes with instructions on how to adjust it if one wishes to do so. A hard shake upside down will drop a fully loaded Glock 30 but that is a pretty heavy pistol, so that did not surprise me. Got a friend with a M&P 40c and his pistol will not drop out. However, for my tastes his holster has too much retention but that's how he likes it. For $50 I'm really happy with it.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

    --- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

  11. #10
    Senior Member Array The Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
    No im wearing the holster stock as it comes, im going to order the pancake attachments later today though.
    The pancake gives (I think) 6 tightness options plus a bunch of cant options.
    Play with them before you put on the Green Loctite.
    Christopher67 likes this.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

  12. #11
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fish View Post
    The pancake gives (I think) 6 tightness options plus a bunch of cant options.
    Play with them before you put on the Green Loctite.

    Ok thanks

  13. #12
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    The retention is not bad and it comes with instructions on how to adjust it if one wishes to do so. A hard shake upside down will drop a fully loaded Glock 30 but that is a pretty heavy pistol, so that did not surprise me. Got a friend with a M&P 40c and his pistol will not drop out. However, for my tastes his holster has too much retention but that's how he likes it. For $50 I'm really happy with it.


    I took my Raven Holster & shook it pretty hard with my Glock 23 in it & it woudln't fall out.

  14. #13
    Member Array walker2713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    65
    Looks good....I also bought the loops that pull the gun in tighter...works great!

  15. #14
    VIP Member
    Array PEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,539
    Are you wearing jorts??
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

  16. #15
    Member Array Christopher67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Are you wearing jorts??

    Im wearing shorts yes lol, carpenter type shorts i think they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

phantom holster review
,
phantom modular holster
,

raven concealment phantom

,
raven concealment phantom modular holster
,

raven concealment phantom review

,
raven concealment systems phantom holster
,

raven phantom holster

,
raven phantom quick ship
,
rcs gear com holsters phantom modular holsters phantom modular holster phantom modular holster fn herstal phantom modula
,

rcs gear com holsters phantom modular holsters phantom modular holster phantom modular holster holsters

,

rcs gear com holsters phantom modular holsters phantom modular holsters

,
rcs phantom modular holster
Click on a term to search for related topics.