Defensive Carry banner

Holster Mod's

955 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BigDeal 
#1 · (Edited)
Well until I find what I want as a C.C. holster for my Bersa BP-9cc I'll be using the Blackhawk Sportster. Not a perfect fit but most nylon holsters are a compromise, for some guns....Perfect. But for me a sloppy fit between gun & holster in most any holster will only get worse as the holster breaks in. Luckily I have a sister in law that does sewing & repairs for customers. Brought the holster over told her what I needed done, Now its much better very snug! I had to finish by hand sewing the muzzle area of the holster as her machine could only go so far in that area. But now the gun is secure in the holster. Guys nothing worse than a sloppy fit! Here are before and after pic's to show you just what was done.

#2 ·
I agree....without the proper fit using a sloppy holster is a liability and a bother. It shows good forethought on your part to try and rectify any issues ahead of time. Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.