New Holster Just Arrived..

This is a discussion on New Holster Just Arrived.. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got my new holster from Pro Carry HD Leather Gun Holster . I got it for a Ruger LC9 with a Lasermax Centerfire. Its ...

Thread: New Holster Just Arrived..

New Holster Just Arrived..

Just got my new holster from Pro Carry HD Leather Gun Holster. I got it for a Ruger LC9 with a Lasermax Centerfire. Its a nicely built holster very sturdy dual stitching quality leather. The belt clip is nice and tight as well as the holster itself. This holster will need to be broken in. For example right now if the safety is off, when inserting the gun into the holster the slide moves back. That's how tight it was.

Now that I've been inserting and pulling the gun out several times, the slide movement (w/out) safety engaged, is minimal to none. Hopefully after a night with the gun sleeping in its holster, it will become looser, more of a glove like fit. Other than that..I like my recent purchase from (theholsterstore.com). And the best party about it..I ordered on the 31st of May and it came in the mail on the 7th of June. Nice..

2. Remove Ads

Pictures!

Will do..

That is a nice holster, I'm going to have to look into getting one for my XDm .45 4.5 barrel.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    That is a nice holster, I'm going to have to look into getting one for my XDm .45 4.5 barrel.
    I'm please with construction of the holster. Its nice thick leather and a tight fit and it will take some breakin time. My next purchase is XDm .45 3.8 barrel and will either get the IWB like this one and OWB.

Links