Equipping the Workers

Equipping the Workers

This is a discussion on Equipping the Workers within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Equipping The Workers Anybody tried a holster from these guys? It shouldn't be too much longer until my concealed permit gets here, and I've been ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CPO 15
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By Taurahe

Thread: Equipping the Workers

Question Equipping the Workers

Equipping The Workers

Anybody tried a holster from these guys? It shouldn't be too much longer until my concealed permit gets here, and I've been looking at IWB holster options and these guys were mentioned in one of the multitude of YouTube videos I've been watching over the past few months... Handmade kydex holsters, and the best part is that there's no backlogged waiting list to get one... Anybody had any experience with their products?

I have not.I would think that they would find benefit in providing more pictures. I wasnt able to tell much at all by the photos on the site.

The only full kydex holster in my personal rotation is a J-frame pocket holster and, even in the pocket, that kydex is some hard and uncomfortable stuff. Folks do use the type to which you linked and they probably offer great concealment and retention: I've not been tempted to buy that type. YMMV but you may wish to keep shopping around. Heck, you probably will continue to shop and, like a lot of us, end up with that "big box o' holsters" too.
    ToxicDover likes this.

Nope, I don't know about ETW. But I DO know there are some GREAT holster makers that already have a solid reputation (Milt Sparks, Blade-Tech, Galco, Bianchi, etc., etc.). IMHO, the BEST way to accumulate a bunch of like-new, barely used holsters is to be among the first to try unproven designs and/or companies.
    ToxicDover likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I have not.I would think that they would find benefit in providing more pictures. I wasnt able to tell much at all by the photos on the site.
    ndi
    Not much need for more pictures as they only offer 2 holsters and 1 mag pouch....So depending on what your gun looks like, your holster will be an exact Kydex replica. But to some extent isn't that the same case with the big boys.......
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

ok... this is about the 5th holster maker i have found using this site layout...... is someone out there making free website layouts or something? Besides being cheesy looking, the name alone would turn me off from buying their proiduct.
    Stoveman likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Yeah, I wouldn't buy from them for 2 reasons: 1. their name. 2. their website design/lack of pics. There are simply too many other reputable people out there. FWIW, I got a PJ Holster all kydex, one-piece IWB holster with j-clip for my Beretta Nano, which is kind of lightweight. I love this holster. But backlog? Yeah! 9-12 weeks. That's just too long. Foxx Holsters make a kydex "clamshell" for cheap that seems like a viable option for lighter guns.

Sponsored Links