PPK/S IWB info

PPK/S IWB info

This is a discussion on PPK/S IWB info within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know that this is not the most popular of CCW weapons anymore but it is a gun that I love. I finally acquired one ...

Thread: PPK/S IWB info

PPK/S IWB info

I know that this is not the most popular of CCW weapons anymore but it is a gun that I love. I finally acquired one and I am looking for an IWB holster. I want something that is very minimal with a single clip but still keeps the gun from touching my skin. I am not partial to leather or Kydex even though I have no experience with kydex. It just looks uncomfortable. Like I said I don't know. I've never tried it. If anybody has any input I would appreciate it. I will be carrying this and the SA XDS depending on how I feel for the day.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Try wearing a tank top under your outer garment that works for me
    That might give you more IWB Options

I typically just wear a t-shirt untucked. I like to carry in the 4:00 position. I just want something I can clip on and off throughout the day.

As far as lips go the rosen clip works well but I find Loops are more comfortable an more secure. Milt sparks summer special is awesome.

-- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links