Lefty OWB Belt holster recommendations

This is a discussion on Lefty OWB Belt holster recommendations within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted to ask all my fellow lefty shooters a good OWB belt holster for S&W M&P9c. I wanted to get a Galco concealable but ...

Thread: Lefty OWB Belt holster recommendations

I wanted to ask all my fellow lefty shooters a good OWB belt holster for S&W M&P9c. I wanted to get a Galco concealable but they don't make a left handed version for my gun. So I wanted to know a good alternative that does make a left handed version? I also wanted to ask of anyone who has a Galco concealable is it more concealable and/or comfortable than your traditional pancake holster?

MidWorld Modular holster - MidWorld Holster
    I'm not left handed, but I make a lot of left handed holsters.

VIP Member
    It boggles the mind that Galco doesn't carry the lefty for the M&P 9c. I just checked too.

Pretty much any holster maker out there will carry both right and left handed versions of their products. Take your pick. For the price you were willing to pay for the Galco Concealable you will be able to find many good, if not better, options.

Take a look at Side Guard Holsters, UBG, High Noon, Milt Sparks....

There are just too many great holster makers out there to list them all.
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

Ramora's come left handed as well I have 3 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sarg80
    Sig P-220 Primary Carry and CZ-75 Primary Carry
    Mauser HSc BUG
    Walther P-1 tertiary carry or when i want a break from the others
    S&W Model 66 (No Dash) for the woods

Thanks for the advice so far. I am specifically looking for a leather holster. I guess my main questions are 1) Is the offset style really more comfortable or concealable than traditional pancake style, 2) Are High Noon, Mitch Rosen, TT leather holsters really worth the extra money over say Desantis, Bianchi, etc?

I mean if a $60 holster is just as good as a $100+ holster then why spend the money. I will only use this holster when I have a cover garment. So the majority of the time I use a IWB since I wear a tucked shirt at work. I am willing to spend the money if it is worth it but if there is only just a slight difference then I am not sure it is worth it.

I use a Tagua Leather belt slide for my G19.
    Very simple and small yet holds the pistol tight to the body. It's my go-to OWB holster.
    I'm a lefty as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Compa49 View Post
    Thanks for the advice so far. I am specifically looking for a leather holster. I guess my main questions are 1) Is the offset style really more comfortable or concealable than traditional pancake style, 2) Are High Noon, Mitch Rosen, TT leather holsters really worth the extra money over say Desantis, Bianchi, etc?

I mean if a $60 holster is just as good as a $100+ holster then why spend the money. I will only use this holster when I have a cover garment. So the majority of the time I use a IWB since I wear a tucked shirt at work. I am willing to spend the money if it is worth it but if there is only just a slight difference then I am not sure it is worth it.
    With the high end leather holsters, you are paying for details, and craftsmanship. Is it worth the extra money? depends on what you want, but if you put them next to each other, you will be able to tell the difference.

Sponsored Links