Wright Leatherworks belts

Wright Leatherworks belts

This is a discussion on Wright Leatherworks belts within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do any of you have experience using these? I noticed they are not "reinforced" with kydex or spring steel or anything. Would I be better ...

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wright Leatherworks belts

  1. #1
    Member Array crusade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    106

    Wright Leatherworks belts

    Do any of you have experience using these? I noticed they are not "reinforced" with kydex or spring steel or anything. Would I be better off spending more money to get a "reinforced" gun belt or would this do? I plan on switching to a heavy revolver soon, so weight-bearing is important. I am looking at Wright's holsters so it would be nice to have a belt of the same color so the straps match and just for my own nerdy satisfaction.

    Here is the link:
    American Made Bull Hide Leather Belts | Wright Leather Works LLC | Wright Leather Works LLC


  2. #2
    Member Array doublea17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    66
    I have one and I like it, I use it 90% of the time, use it for my G30sf and 40c carries the weight well and when I do carry my 40 shield don't even know I'm carrying the other 10% use an Ares belt

  3. #3
    Member Array WashingtonCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by crusade View Post
    Do any of you have experience using these? I noticed they are not "reinforced" with kydex or spring steel or anything. Would I be better off spending more money to get a "reinforced" gun belt or would this do? I plan on switching to a heavy revolver soon, so weight-bearing is important. I am looking at Wright's holsters so it would be nice to have a belt of the same color so the straps match and just for my own nerdy satisfaction.

    Here is the link:
    American Made Bull Hide Leather Belts | Wright Leather Works LLC | Wright Leather Works LLC
    Greetings! You're much better off getting a reinforced double layer gun belt if you plan to carry a heavy revolver. As time passes, a single layer of leather simply gets to loose and stretches. The advantage of having a double layered stitched belt is that it always provides the right amount of sturdiness due to the stitching and thickness. The worst thing is to do is carry a weak belt that can't support the weight of a firearm. This prevents a smooth extraction and causes more printing.
    www.ZachsGunBelts.com
    Custom - Handcrafted - Made in the USA

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

2 wrights leather works
,
wright holsters
,

wright leather works

,
wright leather works belt review
,
wright leather works belts
,
wright leather works gun belts bull hide
,
wright leather works holster review
,
wright leather works holster reviews
,
wright leather works holsters
,
wright leather works reviews
,

wright leatherworks complaints

,
wright leatherworks holsters
Click on a term to search for related topics.