Glock Serpa CQC compatability

This is a discussion on Glock Serpa CQC compatability within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm switching from Springfield XD to Glock. While the search for new IWB continues , I'm set on using the Serpa CQC holsters for OWB ...

Thread: Glock Serpa CQC compatability

Glock Serpa CQC compatability

I'm switching from Springfield XD to Glock. While the search for new IWB continues, I'm set on using the Serpa CQC holsters for OWB carry.

One thing I don't like about Blackhawk is their website is not the most informative. When I bought the one for my XD pistols, the one designed for the "Subcompact" model is designed to be "slide" so the longer models will fit in the shorter holster. I bought a Serpa for my G20 when I got that, and it seems to have a little different design. Rather than being completely straight walled on the inside like the one for my XD, it looks to be beveled in a little bit. Since the G20 is destined for a LWD longslide eventually, I think I'll have to sand that out a little.

Which leads to my question. I just bought myself a g27 as a replacement for my XD Subcompact, and plan on getting a g22, and probably (just because I'm neurotic like that) eventually a g23 as well. I don't want to buy different OWB holsters for each one, so what I would like to know is: will the g23 holster fit all three?
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

2. Remove Ads

Links