Just ordered a Beltman Belt!

This is a discussion on Just ordered a Beltman Belt! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered a 1.5" beltman belt with a stiffener! I'm pretty excited! I was about to order a wilderness belt but leather just works ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shrike6

Thread: Just ordered a Beltman Belt!

Sponsor

I just ordered a 1.5" beltman belt with a stiffener! I'm pretty excited! I was about to order a wilderness belt but leather just works better for how I typically dress. A wilderness belt is on the list though.

Eventually I hope to offer a concealed carry belt option, but until then I'm pretty excited to carry with such a highly reviewed item. I'll be sure to post pix and a review when I get it!

I think you are gonna love it!
    Eagleks likes this.
    Certified Infidel

That's what I have on now. Mine is without the stiffener, and handles the G26 OWB, and extra mag and a Leatherman well.

You won't be disappointed, he makes excellent belts and backs up his products. Best belt I think I've ever owned for guns.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links