Multiple holsters and types.

This is a discussion on Multiple holsters and types. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Right now I have one holster that works well for me. IWB supertuck deluxe. However I realized that there are situations where an OWB might ...

Thread: Multiple holsters and types.

Right now I have one holster that works well for me. IWB supertuck deluxe. However I realized that there are situations where an OWB might be better. Then there is also the need for a car holster. So I am in the market for one of each of those... But then that will be it.

How many holsters do you have for each gun? Is there one holster that is your primary go to for EDC, or do you have a range of options. Personally, I like the idea of having only one of each option that will always be I the same place so I can practice with it and become comfortable with it.

I hear of people having drawers full of holsters which is a bit surprising given the price of a good holster.

One carry gun (GLOCK 19), one CC holster (CBST). I did drop like $12.00 on a GLOCK sport holster that I'm still trying to implement, maybe not for CC but on the off chance that I OC.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Lots of these posts, I keep a remora in my car for driving, keep it cross draw than put it back in my summer special upon arrival. I like rosens arg an their clip.

Sponsored Links