Kydex Double Mag Holder Recommendations?

This is a discussion on Kydex Double Mag Holder Recommendations? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone! I'm going to be taking a tactical pistol class soon and I need to buy a double mag holder for my Glock 26 ...

Thread: Kydex Double Mag Holder Recommendations?

Kydex Double Mag Holder Recommendations?

Hello everyone! I'm going to be taking a tactical pistol class soon and I need to buy a double mag holder for my Glock 26 magazines. What do you like? Thanks!
    www.ZachsGunBelts.com
    Custom - Handcrafted - Made in the USA

2. Remove Ads

I think there are a lot more good mag carriers out there than good holsters. I like Garrett but there are lots that would work well.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I think there are a lot more good mag carriers out there than good holsters. I like Garrett but there are lots that would work well.
    Cool...I'll check them out. Yes, there seems to be a lot of options out there. Very difficult to narrow them down.
    www.ZachsGunBelts.com

I use both an IWB and OWB holster as well as a double mag for my XD40 SC and they all work well. He's local-to me- and has great customer service. onyour6 designs

Quote Originally Posted by filmtex View Post
    I use both an IWB and OWB holster as well as a double mag for my XD40 SC and they all work well. He's local-to me- and has great customer service. onyour6 designs
    Those are pretty cool!
    www.ZachsGunBelts.com

Links