Tucker Leather "The Answer" ?

This is a discussion on Tucker Leather "The Answer" ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was wondering if anyone here uses or tried a Tucker "the Answer" holster? I was specifically wondering if it is more comfortable than your ...

Thread: Tucker Leather "The Answer" ?

Tucker Leather "The Answer" ?

I was wondering if anyone here uses or tried a Tucker "the Answer" holster? I was specifically wondering if it is more comfortable than your typical Crossbreed, Galco, Old Faithful, etc? Does it have a extra layer of leather backing? I have an Old Faithful holster that I think is good but am looking for possible replacements. I do wish it had a little bit more padding and the Tucker holster looks like it has an extra layer of leather that I feel would pad more than just the single layer on most. Hopefully someone here has some first hand experience and can give their opinion. I also like the idea of the leather lining option on the kydex side but wonder how much thickness does it add?

I am also considering Comp-Tac Minotaur since it has a partial extra backing.

2. Remove Ads

I can't answer your question about "The Answer", I'm afraid. But the Garrett Solo and Fusion holsters have well padded backings.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I have one for my 1911. Workmanship is fantastic. It has a suede backing. It has a smaller footprint than a CBST but it seems comfortable to me. I'd buy another if I needed one. I also have a CBST for my G29SF and a Theis for my HK45C and my Smith 1076/1066. They are all comfortable. The workmanship on the Tucker is the best though.

Another plus is you can order the Kydex with a leather lining for 15 bucks extra. I did and it's worth it to me.

I have one since they first came out for 1911a1. Really like it and is one of my favorites and like it better than the crossbreed. I really loved it for my PF9. Would like to have one for my Sig P250 and S&W K-frame snub.

I also really like the quality of the Tucker Answerer.

I have one since they first came out for 1911a1. Really like it and is one of my favorites and like it better than the crossbreed. I really loved it for my PF9. Would like to have one for my Sig P250 and S&W K-frame snub.

I also really like the quality of the Tucker Answerer.

Links