Tagua by Remora

This is a discussion on Tagua by Remora within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I was in my LGS today looking for a pocket holster for my LCR and I ended up with a Tagua...by Remora. Apparently Remora ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lindy1933
  • 1 Post By BritishAgent
  • 1 Post By MrsHB
  • 1 Post By robhic

Thread: Tagua by Remora

Tagua by Remora

So I was in my LGS today looking for a pocket holster for my LCR and I ended up with a Tagua...by Remora. Apparently Remora has teamed with Tagua as their distribution arm for the retail market. It is the same as a Remora Holster except that the little yellow tage says Tagua on the front and Remora on the back. I love Remoras...they so damned versatile! Works great in my pocket and inside the waistband.

2. Remove Ads

Confirmed the same last week when I bought my Shield .40 (ha,ha). Nothing much wrong with Taqua either.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Good for Alan! I recall when they just came out and folks were still shocked and confused by them.

He must be making a killing, giant rolls of neoprene (and thread) isn't too pricey when compared with most other types of holster material. Low overhead but still sold at competitive prices, genius!
    Darrow75 likes this.
    ,____,
    //' British Agent
    "
    "Happiness is a warm Gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    So I was in my LGS today looking for a pocket holster for my LCR and I ended up with a Tagua...by Remora. Apparently Remora has teamed with Tagua as their distribution arm for the retail market. It is the same as a Remora Holster except that the little yellow tage says Tagua on the front and Remora on the back.
    I noticed the same thing at my LGS recently. I think this was a VERY smart move on Remora's part.

There are LOTS of ccw-er's who don't surf the web and have no idea what's available beyond what's on the shelf at the LGS's.

This move will get exposure to those customers and could really expand Remora's customer base.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHB View Post
    I think this was a VERY smart move on Remora's part ... This move will get exposure to those customers and could really expand Remora's customer base.
    Agreed. I was tipped off to the Remora while searching for a method (besides a Smart Carry or such) to conceal a pistol in draw-string waistband pants, shorts, sweatpants, etc. Another old guy told me he had one and loved it. My relationship with Remora started then.

I have a Remora for each of my pistols/revolvers. If not used to actually carry the gun, I use my Remora as a trigger cover and quickie safety item. Good for Alan and Remora!!!
    Darrow75 likes this.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by robhic View Post
    Agreed. I was tipped off to the Remora while searching for a method (besides a Smart Carry or such) to conceal a pistol in draw-string waistband pants, shorts, sweatpants, etc. Another old guy told me he had one and loved it. My relationship with Remora started then.

I have a Remora for each of my pistols/revolvers. If not used to actually carry the gun, I use my Remora as a trigger cover and quickie safety item. Good for Alan and Remora!!!
    Yeah..they do also make a nice house holster too. My wife doesn't like hers for carry as it is too bulky for her but she does like to use it as her G26's home on her nightstand.

Links