Review: Remora Micro Holster

Review: Remora Micro Holster

This is a discussion on Review: Remora Micro Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well everyone, about 5 weeks ago I ordered the new Micro holster by Remora for my LCP. This wasn't my first purchase from Remora, so ...

Thread: Review: Remora Micro Holster

Thumbs up Review: Remora Micro Holster

Well everyone, about 5 weeks ago I ordered the new Micro holster by Remora for my LCP. This wasn't my first purchase from Remora, so I knew what I was getting myself into. Great customer service and fast shipping. After ordering the holster, I received it about one week later along with a free magazine holder! Now onto the review...

The holster resembles their no-clip holsters very closely. The material appears to be the same inside and out. The metal clip can be removed and attached to either side making it an ambidextrous holster. The metal clip does swivel in place and the "sticky" material on the outside of the holster holds it at whatever cant you may want.

This is a lower riding holster, though. I prefer this over a high riding holster, but let it be a warning for those of you who like your firearm high on your hip. Also, the bottom of the holster is open. The LCP is short enough where it does not stick out the bottom, but I am sure with a compact or full size firearm that the barrel end will stick through the holster.

All in all, I have been very happy with this holster. It was exactly what I expected and what I wanted. It was $30 plus a few extra bucks for shipping and handling. If you want to see more, check out this link to the Remora online store.

One last thing! It appears that Remora is doing a 25% off sale for orders $30 and up for the next week or so. This could be a perfect time to get this holster!
    IMG_20130625_113306_625.jpg

IMG_20130625_113411_863.jpg

IMG_20130625_113428_111.jpg

Looks tuckable too. There goes another purchase to Remora. Thanks for the review.
    Primary CC - Sig P938
    USMC Veteran 87-93

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernVandal View Post
    Looks tuckable too. There goes another purchase to Remora. Thanks for the review.
    I didn't even think about being able to tuck it, but yes you could!

Thanks for the review, I love my N82 for my Shield, but with the discount AND a free Mag holder, It's a no brainer for me. I owe it to myself to try it out I've always had good luck with them in the past!
    M&P Shield 9mm for EDC
    Ruger P90 for the nightstand

Links