Good, Inexpensive Holster(s)

This is a discussion on Good, Inexpensive Holster(s) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I used "inexpensive" because this holster is not cheap , it just doesn't cost a lot. But it is a GALCO holster so you know ...

Thread: Good, Inexpensive Holster(s)

Good, Inexpensive Holster(s)

I used "inexpensive" because this holster is not cheap, it just doesn't cost a lot. But it is a GALCO holster so you know it's quality. The Stow-N-Go is the type. Made for the specific gun.

I got 2 types: One for my Taurus 357 snubbie and another for my Glock G19 and G26. These holsters cost around $26 each at Optics Planet which, I believe, is also a sponsor here. I won't say this is the best holster in the world. Let's be realistic. Some folks don't like leather, some don't like a single clip. So ya can't please everyone.

But for $26 ? These are great holsters! I also coated the insides with Galco Draw-Ez which coats the leather with a finish that makes the draw quicker. I don't know, maybe it's magic or something...

But I am highly recommending this product. Anybody on a budget (or not) will like these holsters if you like leather, made to fit the exact gun, reinforced mouth opening and single clip for easy on and off. You just cannot beat this value and quality. Big thumbs up for the Galco Stow-N-Go holsters.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

I have a Desantis Sof-Tuck for a Taurus 85. I bought it while I was looking for a higher end holster, knowing I would have to wait on one and needed something in the meantime. I actually like the Sof-Tuck, it works well, is adjustable, conceals well and it comfortable. I also have a Remora for the same gun. I got it with the full sweat guard for use when I may be sweating a lot, on a bicycle for example and generally carrying when wearing shorts or on the motorcycle. It is extremely comfortable and I find myself using it most of the time. I got the non-reinforced top. It also conceals extremely well. I came down to go out with my wife the other day wearing a pair of shorts and a very tight button up shirt and my wife thought I didn't have the gun. She had no idea I had it even though she knows where I carry and she looks for it.

Neither holster are very expensive and both work well.

Links