My new Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Solo

This is a discussion on My new Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Solo within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; image.jpg Just got the Silent Thunder for my Kimber Solo. Great craftsmanship, but mainly a great design. With my gun belt (a good one) the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By zeke4351
  • 1 Post By zeke4351

Thread: My new Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Solo

image.jpg

Just got the Silent Thunder for my Kimber Solo. Great craftsmanship, but mainly a great design. With my gun belt (a good one) the gun almost disappears. Very comfortable. Will be ordering more.

image.jpg

Sorry, thought I had uploaded both pics.

That is a trick design. Did they sew through the kydex or is it leather that looks like kydex in the pics? I imagine it could be done with a little patience and a heat gun while a machine sews it.
    The three most important components of stopping power are: bullet placement, bullet placement, bullet placement.
    -Evan Marshall

Very cool! I have four Garrett holsters but I haven't tried that one. Looks like it would be very comfortable. I've got three IWBs and really like them but I've been thinking of trying the Solo and/or Fusion just to see how they compare.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Very cool! I have four Garrett holsters but I haven't tried that one. Looks like it would be very comfortable. I've got three IWBs and really like them but I've been thinking of trying the Solo and/or Fusion just to see how they compare.
    This is my first time with them. The Solo is great. The customer service is also. Highly recommended.

I have a Solo for my Sig P938 and a Fusion for my Sig P229. I really like both of them. The leather lined kydex takes good care of your guns finish.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372469340.867640.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1372469356.718032.jpg
    Smarshe likes this.

Smooth leather inside and the back is rough leather but padded, very comfortable.

I just ordered another Solo today for my Sig P238. I love these holsters. They just started taking orders for the Solo and Fusion again today.
    Smarshe likes this.

Sponsored Links