PX4 Compact Holsters?

This is a discussion on PX4 Compact Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It seems it's a bit difficult to find holsters for this gun! I'd prefer leather if possible and I plan on carrying it IWB but ...

Thread: PX4 Compact Holsters?

PX4 Compact Holsters?

It seems it's a bit difficult to find holsters for this gun! I'd prefer leather if possible and I plan on carrying it IWB but OWB is also an option for CC. I wish Galco had the holster part for the Miami Classic so I could swap between my M9 and the PX4.

I've seen some for the PX4 full size, but I'm sort of hesitant to 'test' if it will fit the Compact. I know the Subcompact is far smaller and definitely will not be compatible.

Anyone with a PX4 Storm Compact have some ideas of good holsters?
    Last edited by ItalianSteel; June 28th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    Mine is from kohlster
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Sponsor
    Depending on the type of holster, its possible that one designed for a full size PX4 will work, the biggest issue is that now you have a holster that is larger than it needs to be. We offer one specifically for the PX4 compact.

Here is a link.

http://www.shtfgear.com/beretta/ACE-1-BER-STORM-C

-Clay
    Last edited by SHTFGearLLC; June 29th, 2013 at 06:40 PM.

I had been looking at that one. I think it might just be 'too big' for my vision of IWB. I know it is tailored for comfort and whatnot... but I'm leaning towards something more.. 'minimalist' like some of the stuff from High Noon (like the Hideaway Lo Ride).

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel View Post
    I had been looking at that one. I think it might just be 'too big' for my vision of IWB. I know it is tailored for comfort and whatnot... but I'm leaning towards something more.. 'minimalist' like some of the stuff from High Noon (like the Hideaway Lo Ride).

I can't speak about the High Noon, but I will tell you that if you have never carried with a good hybrid before they seem a lot smaller when they are worn than you would expect. (And if you didn't like it, you can return it within 30 days).

Good luck!
    -Clay

Thanks, I'll look into it! I might have to take you guys up on that offer... :)

I EDC the PX4 Compact. I use a hybrid IWB from Oldfaithful holsters. Highly recommend them for comfort and retention.

Try an IWB hybrid from AlienGear.com. I'm wearing one right now. Very comfortable. And you can get one for $29.88 for any gun. Lifetime warranty. 30 day guarantee. I've got two and am going to buy more. Great holster.

I can ask my SIL's father, he carries one. Hope you find a good one that works. I do know , that on the PX4-SC , many XD-SC holsters work with them perfectly.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by SHTFGearLLC View Post
    Depending on the type of holster, its possible that one designed for a full size PX4 will work, the biggest issue is that now you have a holster that is larger than it needs to be. We offer one specifically for the PX4 compact.

Here is a link.

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact ACE-1 Holster

-Clay
    I can vouch for the comfort of Clay's holster. SHTF Gear made an ACE-1 holster for my PX4 Compact and it is very comfortable. It used to be my every day holster. I say used to be, because my current EDC is an HK P30 which rides in it's very own SHTF Gear ACE-1 holster.

I know you asked about all leather, but I think you would be very pleased with a hybrid holster, and Clay's organization is great to deal with.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Links