Front pocket holster for Kahr .380 with crimson trace

This is a discussion on Front pocket holster for Kahr .380 with crimson trace within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Title says it all. What would you recommend that will not print in the pocket and will not break the bank? Thanks for any help! ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sioux565

Thread: Front pocket holster for Kahr .380 with crimson trace

Front pocket holster for Kahr .380 with crimson trace

Title says it all. What would you recommend that will not print in the pocket and will not break the bank? Thanks for any help!

Bennett

2. Remove Ads

Don't know how big your bank is.. I'm real happy with recluse for the LCP..

This is what yours would look like. Its says it Accommodates Crimson Trace laser.

Kahr P380 Recluse OS Front Pocket Holster Kahr - Recluse OS Front Detail Page

Remora 2-ART with added light/laser option, they have a 25% off sale right now and you get a free mag holder. Remora Series 2ART Holster (Pocket / IWB)

or some other good choices would be the DeSantis Nemesis or Superfly or even the Kahr Tuff Jr. Roo at $20 it accomodates the CT laser perfectly. All can be seen here...
    desantis-nemesis-pocket-holster-for-crimson-trace-laser-sight,DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for Crimson Trace Laser Sight, P380 w/ CT Laser Sight, Tuff JR Roo Pocket PM9/PM4 w/CT, Tuff JR Roo Pocket P380 w/CT, DeSantis Superfly Pocket Holster for C

VIP Member
    I've been pocket carrying my LCP for several years in a Uncle Mike's (#1 size). It was cheap and works well enough for me. I don't know about how well it would fit with your CT, I'm thinking you'd need a #2? They are cheap, if you get close to fitting, you might have to cut a few stitches and have it re-sewn to make it work.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

+1 for the Remora. I have one for my LCP, actually every gun I own, and they work great.
    guitarzNgunz likes this.

I love the Remora as an IWB holster. Not so much as a pocket holster, although it does work.

I carry my Kahr P380 with Crimson Trace in either a custom Stingray holster or a Stellar Rigs kydex holster.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Bear Creek for me. But I also have a Fist pocket holster. The thumb push is awesome!

I carry a P380 in my front pocket every day in DeSantis Super Fly. I highly recommend it, and they make a model specifically for P380's with CT grips. I like that the Super Fly comes with a detachable flap, which allows you to size the holster to the pocket: you can use the flap to add bulk for a bigger pocket or detach the flap for a smaller pocket. The DeSantis site says the CT model is out of stock but if you search online you can find them in various places for about the same price, I ordered mine off of Amazon.

I just ordered 3 from this place tonight. Link below.

Pocket Carry - RKBA Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Madwatch View Post
    Bear Creek for me. But I also have a Fist pocket holster. The thumb push is awesome!
    I just about ordered the Fist holster. I have a Grahm pocket holster that has a similar feature.

Links