Three peaks fanny pack

This is a discussion on Three peaks fanny pack within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; About one year ago I was at my lgs and spotted a Three Peaks Fanny pack holster. I haven't used it outside yet, but I'm ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Philly Boy

Thread: Three peaks fanny pack

Three peaks fanny pack

About one year ago I was at my lgs and spotted a Three Peaks Fanny pack holster. I haven't used it outside yet, but I'm about to do just that. It has at least four zippered compartments including a big one on the top portion with a quick release tab that opens fast and enables one to grab the weapon right out of the holster. There is enough room in these four pockets to carry a cell phone, wallet, extra mags., etc... There have been a lot of negative comments over the past two years on this style and I'm wondering if anyone has a good word to say about this type of pack/holster. Mine is gray with black trim, about 7 1/2" H, 10" W and can expand to about 5" deep. Seems to me to be great for summer carry, after some practice with the pull tab to open the weapon compartment, and has lots of room for whatever suits you at the time. Any comments? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Didn't see the thread listed under mine. Funny/strange that there would be two, today, on Fanny Packs!
    Phaedrus likes this.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Do you have a link for that. I searched Three Peaks and couldn't find anything.

In the right scenerio, I am a fanny pack fan! Will check into the Three Peaks...
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

I got my Three Peaks fanny pack at my local target World last year. When I tried to google them, I didn't get a hit either. Very strange!

Links