Second Belt on skin for IWB

This is a discussion on Second Belt on skin for IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, I have a Glock holster. I was thinking it might be nice to have a wider elasticish belt that sucks in and wraps around ...

Thread: Second Belt on skin for IWB

Hi,

I have a Glock holster. I was thinking it might be nice to have a wider elasticish belt that sucks in and wraps around the gun/holster to avoid printing. Anyone have a belt like that which they wear directly on the skin under a shirt? Smart Carry and the SDC EOC belts were mentioned. I like the way the glock locks into the Glock holster, so I really just want a second belt to wear with it. Anyone wear a SDC EOC on the skin? I know my aunt had a waistband wrap she wears for her back, I was thinking something kind of like that.

I know I'm probably outside the realm most people follow, but I haven't been satisfied with anything I've tried for light shorts / t-shirt gear that I wear a lot.

Thanks,

there are a number of belly bands out there that might could be adapted to your purpose, or replace the glock holster altogether. just google belly band.

welcome to the forum, by the way.
    "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Hmmm,
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Links