SHTF IWB Holster Review

This is a discussion on SHTF IWB Holster Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yesterday my SHTF IWB finally came in the mail. I ordered it on Amazon around 3 weeks ago for around $65. My initial reaction when ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mgillitzer

Thread: SHTF IWB Holster Review

SHTF IWB Holster Review

Yesterday my SHTF IWB finally came in the mail. I ordered it on Amazon around 3 weeks ago for around $65. My initial reaction when I pulled it out of the box and started tearing into the bag like a kid on X-Maswas that it looked cheap. Compared to the full leather holsters, it had a cheap appearance and feel to it, such as the Crossbreeders holster I am still waiting for, (thats my family's preferred holster). I fitted it to me last night, adjusting the ride height (and cant a little bit just by not using equal holes for ride height). When I was getting dressed for the day today (a long day of shopping with my wife and kids) I was still skeptical. After the first hour or so of wearing it, SHTF's gear eliminated ALL doubt that I had. It carried the weight of my M&P .40c so well that there were times when I couldn't even tell that I was wearing it. They had THREE sheets of paper in the box warning me that it will take 2 weeks of daily wear to conform to my body and wear well. It fit me perfect straight out of the box, so I can only assume that after a few weeks, it will be even better!

I know there SHTF employees are on this site and I would like thank you and your company for making an excellent product at an affordable price! I am recommending the holsters to everyone on this site, and all my friends not on here that have a CHL. I know it won't be perfect, but for the price I say I am glad that I took the chance to try it out.

IMG_0123.jpgIMG_0124.jpg
    SHTFGearLLC, Drgnfly and Taurahe like this.
    SGT, USA
    Combat Engineer
    NRA LoD Member

"Fear is like having faith in the enemy"

2. Remove Ads

I've been using one for my Glock 27 for a few months now. It is a great holster. Highly recommended!

I use one for my XDS, superb product.

Glad to hear! Good stuff from SHTF.

Get to updating your Instagram Clay! :)

Now you know why I have three of them...... glad to hear you are liking your new holster
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I had one for my taurus, and still have one for my Glock 19 and Full size 1911. It has no problem hiding either one of them.

Good to hear that my impression from the pictures was wrong. Just looking at them, and I didn't order one because it does look cheap, but a lot of things don't look great and end up being awesome.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Links