Hoping for some feedback about ultimateconcealedcarry.com

This is a discussion on Hoping for some feedback about ultimateconcealedcarry.com within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago, and I was informed that they were in the process of moving their warehouse, and that ...

Thread: Hoping for some feedback about ultimateconcealedcarry.com

Hoping for some feedback about ultimateconcealedcarry.com

I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago, and I was informed that they were in the process of moving their warehouse, and that they would not be able to ship any items until 07/15, and they offered me free shipping and a discount on the belt that I wanted, if I went ahead and placed my order that day. I called their customer service # this morning, and all I got was their voice mail, instructing me to leave a detailed message and someone would return my call. No one returned my call, so I called them back this afternoon, and I got their voicemail again. So now I'm a little concerned; does anyone have any experience with this merchant?
    Last edited by missymay; July 15th, 2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: user error

2. Remove Ads

What merchant??
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by missymay View Post
    Ultimateconcealedcarry.com
    You can do that. On your post, click on <Edit Post>, then click on <Go Advanced>. In there, you'll be given the option of editing the title or the contents. When done making changes, click on <Save Changes>.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    You can do that. On your post, click on <Edit Post>, then click on <Go Advanced>. In there, you'll be given the option of editing the title or the contents. When done making changes, click on <Save Changes>.

All is well, I didn't need to worry

I was able to speak with the seller today; he confirmed my order, and advised that their warehouse will resume shipping today, and that I should have a tracking # by tomorrow.

VIP Member
    Good. don't you hate that gut feeling that tells you that you may have been taken for a ride?

BTDT.
    Glad you were able to get ahold of someone.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I personally have no experience with this site but i think it is a confusing situation and also cause of great worry .You are concerning about your position But point is that why they do not respond you early? What was the reason at that time? Must Ask them about it.

Links