Infidel comp tac holster

Infidel comp tac holster

This is a discussion on Infidel comp tac holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have one of these. I am looking for an iwb holster for my xds. I have a friend who really likes his but would ...

Thread: Infidel comp tac holster

Infidel comp tac holster

Anyone have one of these. I am looking for an iwb holster for my xds. I have a friend who really likes his but would also like other opinions. This will be my first iwb holster. I am average build with just a slight bit of love handles but not really big.

I had one for my Glock 23, it was Ok, but a crossbreed will work a lot better. Personally the angle isn't steep enough to hide the grip

The CTAC Holster would give you more adjustment and the ability to tuck in your shirt if wanted. The other nice thing about the CTAC is it is a rigid design which helps when you go to re-holster the gun. The mouth of hybrid holsters will slightly close after the gun is drawn, which makes re-holstering harder and less safe. I've had many Comp-Tac holsters and liked the CTAC the best. Good luck with your choice.
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Joonbi View Post
    Anyone have one of these. I am looking for an iwb holster for my xds. I have a friend who really likes his but would also like other opinions. This will be my first iwb holster. I am average build with just a slight bit of love handles but not really big.
    also be sure to look at the CompTac Infidel Ultra
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

Thanks for the info, since they aren't too expensive I went for it. Haven't wore it yet but seems to fit well. I'll give it a try this weekend. Feels good at 5:00 and the right abdomen and conceals very well, but of course I have never had a iwb so that would explain the good concealment. I am anxious to give it a try. Hope I don't end up with a holster box full of extras.

Well I got to wear the Infidel today. Tried in several positions and they all concealed well but 1:00 abdomen was best concealment and most comfortable while standing but 5:00 felt best sitting so far. I will give 1:00 another try. Just not sure if I can get used to iwb. I have been carrying my p238 in pocket recluse and it is very comfortable. I have a recluse for my xds also but it just seems a little large for pocket carry, but still seems more than iwb so far. I never thought I could get used to the iPhone either but have so I am not giving up yet. The holster is fine, it's just that chunk of metal iwb that is taking some getting used to. I have a nice leather Haugen owb for cold weather but it does not conceal well without a jacket.

Sponsored Links