Defensive Carry banner

Alien Gear holster

120K views 189 replies 88 participants last post by  J.Hill 
#1 ·
I am thinking of ordering one for my Glock36. Trying to get some info if anyone has any. Thanks
Contact Us

#11 ·
Wow, for that price, I don't know if you can go wrong. Those are some pretty strong guarantees and it looks well made. I have been looking and looking for a good IWB holster that is comfortable to wear all day and quite a few of them have caught my eye, it was just the price point was too high. I think I am going to pull the trigger, haha, and get this one. Why not for that price and all the ways to adjust it? :image035:

#12 ·
I just posted about Alien Gear yesterday. My brother was looking into getting a hybrid but I talked him out of the Alien Gear because it is entirely to thick IMO for concealed carry. The added thickness of the thicker leather they use, thicker kydex, and retention screws makes it to bulky. He ended up going with my suggestion of Ozarks Holster Co. Dustin makes quality holsters using quality products that all come standard no added fees like most companies do. Such as horsehide leather, metal clips, .06 kydex, and also comes standard with combat cut, Lifetime Warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, made in U.S.A. Best of all $45 shipped!

Best of luck maybe the Alien Gear will work out for you...if not send it back and get an Ozarks.

#17 ·
I've got one for my EDC KelTec PF9 and I also have one for my Beretta PX4 Compact. I don't even notice the PF9 and I carry it all day, every day. The PX4 is fine too, but you do know you have a full size gun on just by the weight. But the comfort level doesn't change. I am well pleased with both of mine.

#18 ·
A friend of mine sent me the link to check the other day. He says he's happy with his. I ordered one and it's on the way. I like the idea of the customizing feature of and price.

#25 ·
Is the bottom of the kydex enclosed? Or is the muzzle showing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.